Chapter Nine

-Jessica-

"How bout me?"

"Huh?" I asked him. Im so confused. Why did he said that?.

"Joke" he said and he chuckled. I spanked him at this shoulders. He glared at me. "Im hungry." I groaned. "Why, You didn't eat?" Ricky asked. "Yea. I was moving fast and i totally forgot to eat. "Then forget that your hungry too" trevor said and then laughed.
I glared at him and ricky gave me a sandwich. I ate it and I felt that I wanted to sleep. I leaned my head back and slept.

-Kian-

I saw Jessica sleeping, her head is moving in circles. Ricky and Connor were laughing silently. Im about to laugh too. I just put my arms around her shoulder and pushed her head carefully at my shoulders.
--------------–--------––––---——---—--
We arrived at the desert-like place. I really don't know where are we. I saw Jessica is already awake. She looked at me. "Where are we?" She asked. "I dunno" I answered. "Oh." She mumbled. She rested her head on my shoulders. Im really feeling awkward especially this time. I put my arms around her shoulders.
-----------------------———-----––
We went outside and I saw a quite big place. It looks like a playground.
We all went to the bench and sat down. We saw a store that is selling different kinds of ball. We went there and bought a volleyball. We went to a bigger place to play. Hopefully, we found a net. We went there and played. While it was my turn to serve the ball. I heard that Jessica said something and then turned around. I didn't heard it so I served the ball and it hit jessica's foot that made her fall.

I hurriedly went to the other side and carried Jessica. She had a sprain on her foot and she can't walk because it hurts. We went back to the car and drove back to home.

When we went home and let Jessica rest. I sat down at the couch and put my head on my hands. I heard a phone vibrate. I checked my phone and it wasn't mine. I saw Jessica's phone on the table. I grabbed it and opened it.

*One new Text Message from C*

C: Hi jess :)

Me: Hi, its Jessica's friend. She is resting now bc she had an injury.

C: oh my god. Is she okay?

Me:  Yea, she 's just resting..

C: Oh, okay, who is this?

Me: Kian

C: okay, nice talking to you.

I closed her phone and opened the TV.
"Kian" I heard someone said behind me. It was Jc. "Yea?" I asked.

"Because its your fault why Jess had an injury, You will be her servant for the week."

Authors Note:

OMG HI! SORRY FOR THE LONG NOT-UPDATING-THING! I was so busy at school tho! So I think here's an update!.

Yea. Im not good at romance tho but. Okay. Give me another chance. I'll make it better :) please support my story

VOTE :)