Chapter Three

-Kian-

"Ughh, She fell asleep at the sofa" Connor said as he yawned. It's kinda late. It's like 11:00 pm. "Kian!" jc yelled. "Why?" I asked him. "Carry Jessica to her room" he commanded. "Why me? Ask Ricky or Connor" I answered back. "They are both sleeping" "ugh. Okay" i groaned.

I went to the couch and carried Jessica. She's way too heavy. Ugh. I went up and opened the door of her bedroom. I went inside and carried her near her bed. I was about to lay her down but she's quite heavy so I was pulled down by force. I almost kissed her. My face is so close to her face. Im blushing. I carefully laid her down and put her some blanket and then I left.

Im still blushing like a tomato here. Ugh. Im walking here in circles.

"Kian?" Wait. Did jc just saw me blush? I hate life.

"Why are you walking in circles?" He chuckled.

"Dude.. " I mumbled. "What?" He asked and then chuckled.

"I almost kissed her." I told him. "Woah. Nice one dude. Do you loke her?" He said while poking my stomach with his elbow. "No!" I . "Oh okay, go to sleep now. Me, Ricky and Connor will fetch Trevor and Sam at their home." He said and yawned. "Without me?" I asked. "You will look after Jess" He replied. "Ugh. Me again?" I glared at him. "Uh. Yes. Why?" Jc asked. "Why always me?" I asked while confused. "Ugh. I really wanna sleep." Jc said and ignored my question. Im going to sleep too.

Authors Note:

It's too short but hope you like it :)

Please Vote if you like my story :)

-ParfaitKian (Caitlin)