Ch 8

Chapter-8
Sid went to a bar

He started drinking soo much

He drunk so much alcohol.

So it was evening time he then gone to his home back then he was throwing all things here and there as he loves avu. Yes, he fell in love with her.

He was crying a lot like this he slept.

Next day
He took a leave today he thought to go somewhere. To fresh his mind, to feel good.

At the time he was coming back to his home.

He saw a croud so many people was there he..... He then step out of his car and then he went in that crowd and saw the very bad thing which he should not.

He saw avu gone through an accident he was in hell shocked that how can this happened he went there pick avu.

Went to his car then layed her on the back seat he then went to hospital.

He started shouting for doctor, an doctor came take her in operation theatre.

After some time doctor came out,

Sid- what happened doctor

Doctor was not speaking anything

Sid- speak up doctor pleaseeee say something for God sake.

Doctor- i m really sorry mr.nigam we r trying our best but the situation is really critical and also there is very low chances that she can survive.

Sid was shocked he was like he is not in world... .

Scene change

Somewhere sm1
Sm1- huh wht u think avu u can steal sid from me no baby u were really wrong now one more obstacle is there who is coming between me and my sid. But i will see her. Meet god now avu.

And sm1 started laughing

TBC
Sorry for a short chapter but i dont want to reveal everything in this chapter.