Chapter 2: A shrieking Scream?

So hello again lovelies!

Hope you liked chapter 2! And this is dedicated to @mauvilicious!

Warning: Not edited! So beware for grammar mistakes!

COMMENT what you think.

VOTE if you like it

FOLLOW if you love me

LNL.

Chapter 2:  A shrieking scream?

Claire’s POV

As I started walking on the dark path, sounds of bats hovering around me, the moon’s light shone on me, the cold wind gushed through my skin as I started to shiver due to the coldness my skin felt, pulling my coat closer on me making my goose bumps lessen, my teeth was still clenching, feeling a weird presence around me, panting slowly making my tired body tire more.

Snuggling on my coat, making my body shake and shiver from the terrible rise of coldness on my current place. Snowflakes can be seen, the snow was thick and cold. The mesmerizing light of the moon was amazing, admiring it while opening my locket, where it had a picture of me and my deceased mother. I sighed. It was already night yet I’m still not home. Finally getting up, I started to walk to our house.

Feeling the snow get get colder, the fog get thicker, the howls of wolves can be heard; Seeing a couple of figures during the road. Completely exhausted I tried to sit on the bench while trying to breathe. Hearing a scream, a terrible one to be exact.

                                                     **

Harry’s POV

Here we are, demolishing at an innocent girl who got slaughtered by us. By Vampires. Feeling the hunger swept through me, my sharp incisor teeth were now fading, my red eyes starting to be jade, my vampire attitude was replaced by the average caring Harry. Seeing the lads, still in dreadfulness and shock at what we’ve done. Blood dripping on each of our mouths, yet I smelt something, it was different, it was sweet, the scent was hard to resist; temptation swept over me, the lads were going to the different directions searching for more girls to kill.

Sighing I started to smell her, seeing her, lying limp, lifeless, her body curled up at a ball, she was unconscious, easier to kill my vampire self said. I shrugged it off, it was still a girl, and I’m a monster.  Definitely. Stroking her hair, I saw her, she was her! The girl that was crying earlier! But a totally different presence saw us.

“Harry? Are you going to share?” Niall retorted.

“I’m not going to eat her Niall.” I said.

“Why not? She looks delicious, plus she’s hot.” Zayn replied.

“I don’t have the mood eating her guys, she’s the girl who was crying earlier.” I responded. They shrugged it off.

“She’s just another girl, come on Harry, just one bite, one bite won’t kill her.” Liam argued.

I glared at them.  I can’t believe Liam’s like this!

“I don’t feel like killing her, my brain wants her blood, but my body doesn’t want to.” I said.

“Remember Edward, Love is vampire’s highest weakness, don’t tell me you are a feeble one? Especially since you’re a ripper.” Louis said.

“Guys! Let’s just find another girl!” I said. As soon as I started to say it, Liam spotted a girl, cleaning her house. Soon the boys sped with their vampire speed and killed the girl immediately, sucking her blood out.

**

Claire’s POV

I woke up at an unknown mansion, the chandelier was quite bright, the sofa was big, and it was a sofa bed. Seeing the boy a few hours ago walk towards me. He had a smile plastered on his face.

“Hello babe! I’m Harry!”  He said.

“Hi Harry! I’m Claire!” I said.

“I better walk you home; it’s very dangerous when you’re alone especially since its night.” Harry stated. I simply nodded.

“Do you have companions?” I asked.

“Uh-umm- yup, they’ve gotten to a pub nearby.” He said while stammering.

**

We were already home. The cold snow was still windy. The cold atmosphere filled my small room. Harry was opening the window, ready to go out.

“Goodbye Claire, see you tomorrow.” He bade.

“Bye Haz.” I said.

“You already gave me nickname.” He said while smirking. “Good night babe.” He said while giving me a kiss on the cheek, our lips brushing, sparks flew.

“Good night Haz.” I said my cheeks turning crimson red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it sucked! I know! IT wasn’t edited!

Warning for grammar mistakes

COMMENT on what you think

VOTE if you like it

FOLLOW if you love me!

-Myrrh-