Chapter 5:Training at Fred's

*Y/n's POV*

We were at Fred's backyard well the gang was I was still getting changed into my suit it was somewhat like Honey Lemon's suit but my favorite colors the skirt was S/F/C and everyone else was F/F/C (first fav color) but no purse "Come out Y/n!" Hiro said as I did and came outside in front of the gang. "I think it's a little... Small.." I said nervously "Don't be ridiculous! I scanned you, " Hiro paused thinking on what to say I assume "Let's see what you can do!" He finished pushing me to the training grounds I guess "Put your goggles on!" He said imittiading to put goggles on so I did "Now... Press that yellow button" and I did and everything was glowing yellow and red and I see invisible stuff "Woah... Cool!" I said as I heard everyone giggle "Now pull the goggles up," Hiro paused as I pulled the goggles up "And say 'Wings, fly'" Hiro said as I looked at him confused "Wings, fly?" I said as wings appeared from my suit and I immediately took off "Woah!!" I exclaimed I did circles in the air went to San Fransokyo bridge and landed there then after a while of flying I went back to the gang and immediately hugged Hiro. "Thank you sooo much, Hiro!" I exclaimed even more.

*Hiro's POV*

"Thank you sooo much, Hiro!" Y/n exclaimed as she hugged me I couldn't help myself when I felt my face heat up