Chapter 6:Small Hiro One(first mission) pt. 1

Third person POV

Hiro flew with Baymax "Coordinates indicate that this is the location of the stolen shipment of nickel-titanium alloy" Baymax explained that it was the correct location "Take us in easy, buddy." Hiro said as Baymax landed on the roof and Hiro wiped a clearing of one of the window type thing revealing the inside "Need to get down there." Hiro pointed out the obvious as Baymax opened then window and helped Hiro down "I Will alert thet team." Baymax said that he will alert the rest of the team "That's okay, I'm just gonna have a look. Recon." "I will come with you" "It's just some stolen metal" Hiro said to Baymax that he didn't need backup or help "I will wait here"

Hiro was snooping around looking for the stolen alloy until he heard a robot coming by and he quickly hid out of the robot's sight the robot was now gone and Hiro got out of his hiding place only to be found by another robot from the air "Hmm. Huh?" He asked as he heard Yama chuckle "Well, what do we have here?" "Yama" "yes it- wait. I know you." Yama said that he knew him "Y-you do?" He asked as he cleared his throat "I don't believe we met.." Hiro tried to make his voice sound different "Your that Big Hero 6 kid!" Yama pointed out the obvious "Oh! Uh, that's right, I am. And I must insist you return the stolen alloy." Yama pressed a button "There's your nickel-titanium alloy" he said as a robot came down as the robot looked at him "Ahh, Baymax, I think I might need backup after all!" Hiro exclaimed as there was a distant crash "I fell down".

Insert BH6 the series intro

Hiro dodged the robots attacks as he pressed a button making Yama fly backwards but Baymax caught him "This position can be calming" Baymax said as he was holding Yama "I am not calm!" "Hey, Baymax, uh, any word on backup?" Hiro asked as the rest of the team came "Back-up is here!" Wasabi and Y/n said in sync as Go go looked at the robot "Um... What is that?" She asked "Push, it's obviously a giant robot. I'm surprised it's taken this long to face one!" Fred explained as Honey lemon used a chemical ball and through it at the robots feet making it frozen but the robot crashed it Fred tried using fire but it took no effect on the robot "I'm scared! But also impressed" Fred said as the robot smashed where he was standing but Fred dodged "I'm just scared! But I use that fear." Wasabi said as he made a scratch on the robot and Go go through one of her wheels to the robot "Over here, big guy!" She said as she rolled away making the robot dizzy and fall towards Baymax and Yama "A falling robot can be... Hazardous" Baymax said as Yama got away and Baymax caught the falling robot as Yama got back into the machine thing "You'll pay for this!" He said as he pressed a button making the lights turn off "Oh, great" Y/n said as the lights turned back on only to see Yama not there anymore "Under the cover of darkness, the villian escapes. Now what?" Fred narrated warning a yawn from Wasabi "Let's call it a night. Don't forget what tomorrow is."

"Trevor Trengrove!" Wasabi said as the gang was now at SFIT "Wow. It's a good thing we got here early. Looks like the whole school showed up!" Honey Lemon said pointing to the line behind them "Yeah, come on. An inventory workshop with the Dr. Trevor Trengrove?" Hiro asked as Honey Lemon pulled both Go go and Y/n to her to take a selfie "The Dr. Trevor Trengrove!" Honey lemon exclaimed as Baymax walked over to the three "Your heart rate has accelerated to 119 beats per minute. Indicating either tachycardia, extreme disstress, or-" "Excitement?" Y/n said as Honey Lemon handed Baymax a picture of him "Baymax, Dr. Trengrove us like a science rock star!" Honey lemon said

A/N:part one of Small Hiro One the episode is out! I will do part two as soon as I can! (Or want to)