Chapter 2

August,

"So dis guh came ta' ya house and claimed dat Chris was da baybeh daddy?"

"Yes, and I don't know what to believe."

"Tell him ta' take a DNA test den." I suggested.

"Okay. I gotta go. Love you."

"Luh ya too." I smiled. I like how she always tell me she luh me. I miss ha' but I respect dey marriage.

Plus, I got a new guh friend. She perfect fa' me. Ha' name Jasmine, she dark skin, she beautiful. Dats ma baybeh guh.

Chris,

"Cami, CJ, come here real quick." I told them. They ran out the kitchen in the living room.

"What daddy?" Cami asked.

"Daddy wants to talk to you guys okay? Where's mommy?"

They both shrugged they shoulders. I picked them both up and sat them on my lap.

"Okay, this lady coming over here today with a little bitty baby and I want y'all to be extra nice, okay."

They nodded their heads. "Why daddy?" CJ asked.

"Because...the little baby might your new sister."

"Yay. We got a sissy!" He smiled. Cami pouted.

"What's wrong, Camille?"

"I no want a sissy." Her lip pokes out when she's mad. Its so adorable.

"Cami, you might like having a lil sister." I smiled down at her.

"Nuh uh." She pouted again. She is so cute.

"Yes huh. I want lil sissy." CJ butted in.

"See. Cami, don't be a baby." I started tickling her. She giggled and tried pushing me off.

"Otay, daddy." She smiled. The doorbell rung.

"Sit here." I put them on the couch. I jogged to the door, and opened it to see Karrueche and the most adorable little girl ever.

"Come in." I stepped aside. She carried her in and her eyes traveled over to the twins.

"Oh, you have twins?" She asked.

"Yep. Karrueche. This is CJ and Cami. CJ and Cami, this is Karrueche and..."

"Royalty." She smiled. "Royalty." I repeated.

Nicki walked down the steps wearing her robe. She looked over at us and walked into the kitchen.

"Excuse me." I jogged in the kitchen to see Nicki standing over the counter. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"Nicki, baby. You okay?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head.

"No you not. Please tell me what I can do to make it better and I'll do it."

She pushed me off and looked at me with red, puffy eyes. "Leave me alone." She said coldly before pushing past me. I almost broke down and cried.

I walked back to the living room. "Um..was that your girlfriend?"

"No, that's my wife. She's not feeling well. How bout we go out and I get to know my babygirl?"

"Yes, sounds great. Lets go."

"Baby. I'm taking the twins out for ice cream! Want something back?" She didn't answer.

I sighed and locked the door behind me.

Nicki,

"Nicki, slow down." August said.

"No, I'm tryna drown my sorrows. I can't think straight knowing that Chris has another baby by someone else." I said after pouring my fourth cup of liquor.

"I know dat. But dat don't mean ya gotta try ta' kill ya self."

"Sometimes I want to." I mumbled.

"What?" "What?" I repeated.

"Did ya just say ya wanted ta' kill ya self?" He asked.

"No I didn't." I said nervously.

"Nicki, don't fuckin' play wit' me. I heard ya. I don't eva' wanna hea' ya say ya wanna kill ya self. Do ya understand me?"

"Yes." I grumbled.

"Ight, I gotta go, baybeh."

"No, stay please." I whined.

"Not ta'night. Me and Jasmine goin' ta' dinner. Some otha' time."

"Okay. I love you." I slightly smiled.

"Luh ya too, baybeh." He kissed my forehead and walked out the house. I looked at the half empty bottle of Hennessey on the table.

Fuck it. I poured another cup and chugged it down.

Chris,

"Bye, Royalty. I'll call you later, Kae."

"Alright." I closed the door and looked at my twins, who were both knocked out on the couch.

I walked up the steps and opened the door to me and Nicki's room to see her passed out in bed. I looked over at the empty bottle of Hennessey on the nightstand and shook my head.

I sat next to her on the bed and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

I grabbed her hand and rubbed the back with my my thumb. I didn't feel a pulse. And she wasn't breathing.

I called an ambulance. "I need an ambulance. My wife isn't breathing and I don't feel a pulse. Um, 23 Raspberry Lane. Okay, please hurry."

What's bout to happen to Nicki? If you want her to live y'all better vote and comment. 5+ votes and 5+ comments, I will update. Don't forget to go read In Love With A Stripper, That One Girl and Naughty Nanny if you're not already reading them.