Fazbear's Fright.

The next morning you woke up to the sound of thunder booming outside your window sitting up quickly letting out a small scream then falling off the bed with a thump, groaning slightly you rubbed your booty before standing up looking at your clock it read 10:30 eyes widening you realized you only had a hour to get there so you rushed towards the bathroom stripping away all your clothes turning on the shower and jumping in.

-le time skip .w. And pov switch to first person-

I looked out the window then went to my closest pulling out a (f/c) dress that reached just above my knees and slipped it on then my white heels looking in the mirror fixing ny hair quickly brushing it out, then looking back to the clock 15 minutes left.....as soon as I saw the I bolted out the door as fast as I could to my car waving to my mother who sighed softly drinking her coffee.

-le time skip once again cuz....yeah-

I stopped the car and opened the door getting out then locking the door walking towards the place quickly only 1 minute remained as I walked in looking around it seemed empty but soon I was greeted by my soon to be boss Alex (yes im naming him Alex idk q.q) he was loud and kept saying dude...is he from Florida....? I put on my best smile as he lead me to his office talking about the pizzeria and the history what I didn't really care about at the moment soon we both arrived to this old dirty office and I took a seat across from him and spoke "so....all I would have to do is watch over the place from 12 to 6?" "yup! Thats all but first I need you to sign this form here...." he handed my a paper and without reading it I signed it not knowing what O had just did...he chuckled and put the paper away "So I'll see you at 11:50 tonight okay?" I nodded in agreement.