8

If you can't see the picture:

"On your highway, you will meet people that are hurt.

Some may seem fine, but under their hood is a sputtering engine."

~ Booker2008 on Wattpad.

INFORMATION:

Hello everyone!

This was something I made after reading a notification from Booker2008 typing down some inspiring words from a teacher. I asked if I could add it to this book and thankfully she replied positively giving me the go ahead.

I wanted to do something a bit special so I looked at her bio saying she is Ace, but 100% gay for a crush😏.

Yes, I am not a complete blithering idiot.🙂 I did research, but I am not a creep.

So I looked up the pride flag to color for the background and went to my favorite font generator for the letters.

You might have (not) noticed I also did something weird and tried to make the letters colored like the Ace flag with black, grey (it's hard to see kinda but it's there), white, and some purple. I want to know how many of you noticed that when you first saw the picture.

I am also dedicating this chapter to Booker2008 (plz take a look) and her teacher, because YES, NO QUESTIONS!

I almost made a big mistake because I kept misspelling Booker with Brooker, so I went back and fixed the picture with my trashy editing. Thank goodness I got that off my chest.

Have fun!