chapter twenty-eight°

Minho wake up to a soft knocking on his door. With a quite hum he more or less gave the permission for the person to come in.

Chan looked into Minhos room. "Good morning? What do you want?", Minho mumbled...it sounded way more rude than he intended it to be. He was just really tired.

"Well...about that...it's not really morning anymore...it's 4 pm...and I wanted to wake you up because I want you to return to your healthy sleeping schedule. ", Chan said leaning crossarmed against the frame of the door analyzing the habits of a sleepy Minho.

"Oh come on...as if you had a healthy sleeping schedule...", Minho mumbled sitting up on his bed and slowly tiptoeing over to open his window.

Chan nodded:"Touché. But at least one of us has to sleep normally. And that's you."

"Can't you just go away?", Minho groaned letting himself fall onto his bed again.
Chan laughed and petted his head:"Then I will ask about how your date went in half an hour when you are awake!"

"It wasn't a date!", Minho looked at Chan and shoved him out of his room and closed the door.

After a couple hours Minho got out of his room and knocked on Chans door, opening after hearing a soft hum and throwing himself onto the bed of the older.

With a smirk Chan turned around on his chair to face Minho with a curious face:"And now...tell me!"

"What do I get if I do?"

"Oh please? I'm your friend"

"I mean...yes...but that doesn't necessarily mean that I tell you about my love life."

"AHA! Love life!!! I knew it! Are you guys together? But you kissed? I hope you did! Did you?!? What did he gifted you? I mean besides the song I helped him with...it was great, wasn't it? He did so well! Changbin and I were so surprised when he just finished this masterpiece in under 24 hours
And besides to help you work at the shelter...I mean I do too. I hope I can be the bestes friends there. Thinking about it I know what we're his presents...so just tell me", Chan was rambling and couldn't hold his feets still and Minho buried his face into Chan's pillow. "I'm so dumb...I have never seen you this excited..."

Chan nodded:"That's probably because I don't sleep."

Minho sighed but then began to tell everything. From the animal shelter over to the bike ride and a few details about what happened at the playground. Nothing too much since he wanted to keep these information for him and Jisung. And for them only.

Minho could see that Chan was so proud of them like a dad...even tho he did nothing for their relationship...

:::

Probably around a month later, Jisung and Minho sat in Minhos room cuddling with Jisung laying on Minhos chest listening to his heartbeat while watching the cats ran and jump after a fly.

"When do you think it would be a good idea to tell Hyunjin and Felix?", Jisung asked feeling his hair being stroked by the older.

The other hummed:"I would be comfortable with everytime...I guess Felix would kill us if we hide it for too long from him. And he is like 95% convinced that we are together."

Jisung chuckled:"That will probably happen...I mean you have dance practice in an hour. I could just come after it and wait for you outside and then I just take your hand and kiss me on my forehead and then I wanna see their faces."

Minho laughed:"For you everything, Sungie!"

When dance practice ended, Jisung stood infront of the door and met Felix' confused mimic. "What are you doing here?", Felix asked looking from him over to Hyunjin and back. Minho pushed himself through Hyunjin and Felix and watched Jisung smiled widen when he came closer.

The younger reached out his hand and Minho took it and interlacing their finger. Pulling him closer what caused Jisung to giggle and wrap his free arm around Minhos waist.

The older softly parted Jisung's hair to free his forehead. Then he smiled, placed his fingers on his chin and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. And just because he wanted to, he pecked Jisungs lips which caused the other to bury his head in Minhos scarf.

It could have been such a soft and romantic moment...but they forgot about Felix and Hyunjin having their not very quiet fangirling moment only a meter away.

"FUCKIN FINALLY! I KNEW IT!!", Felix screamed and jumped while hugging both of them demanding Hyunjin to join their grouphug.

"So I guess you are boyfriends?", Hyunjin asked with a big smile.

"Yes", Minho and Jisung said proudly having the other by their side.

"I guess double dates are gonna be our new favorite thing. And we will strt right now. We will go and eat pizza!", Felix said taking Hyunjins hand starting to walk down the street with him expecting Jisung and Minho to follow him.

They both laughed and followed Felix and Hyunjin. This should gonna be fun!

"Do you wanna come with me? We could watch a movie...horror, romance, comedy, choose whatever you want...or we could watch the second part if Maze runner that we started yesterday", Minho asked Jisung planing to go home.

"Yeah, sounds fun. I'm in!", the younger said and both of hugged the other two as a goodbye and stepped out into the dark cold night making little clouds while breathing out.

"I love you", Minho said while walking down the streets to his apartment with Jisungs hand in his.

The younger let his head fall onto the olders shoulder and smiled softly. "You already said it so often...but it still makes me wanna...i don't know...it just makes me happy", he mumbled and when he looked up and locked eyes with Minho he smiled and said:"I love you more."

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎