A Welcome Distraction - Tzuyu

For the most part of the past thirty minutes, you had lost count of how many times you rolled your eyes and the times that your co-worker had been fumbling through his presentation. You'd kept track at first by writing sticks and crossing them off when the number got to give, but you got tired of that too. Your notebook, which should have contained notes, was empty except for the stick count that you had given up on.

It was most definitely not the first time that you found yourself wishing that you should have skipped the meeting and gone back home. But you knew that one of the ways in getting a promotion was attending these meetings without fail. Even if the presenters were, unfortunately, lacking in the confidence department.

Just block them off and endure, you would tell yourself nearly every single time that you entered the conference room.

It seemed like rolling your eyes was already an involuntary reaction when it came to listening to these kinds of employees. Patience wasn't exactly one of your stronger suits, but you were slowly improving yourself. Blowing up wouldn't do you any good, and it would be sure to land you a demotion instead of a step higher up the corporate ladder.

You were close to nodding off when you felt your phone buzz inside your bag. Arching an eyebrow, you took it out and grinned when you saw that it was a photo message from your wife. Glancing left and right to make sure that no one was looking at you, you opened the message and nearly groaned at what greeted you.

It was Tzuyu. In a silky jade-green robe that was untied, wearing nothing else underneath it, the swells of her breasts and her flat tummy peeking out. Throat drying, you felt your cock stir in your slacks, sweeping your gaze down the photo in hopes that you'll find something else down there.

You face fell in disappointment when you realized that the picture was cut off at Tzuyu's hips.

Again, your phone buzzed, and it was a follow-up text from Tzuyu.

I can't wait until you get home, baby. ;) – Tzuyu

Now you found yourself regretting attending the meeting even more. Your thumbs were quick as you typed out your response, the image of Tzuyu in that new robe still fresh in your mind.

I'm going to fuck you in that robe, baby. I'm going hard right now. – Y/N

You sent the text to Tzuyu and looked down between your legs, where a bulge had already formed. Well, at least you finally had something to get your mind off the ridiculous presentation in front of you.

No more than a minute after sending your reply, you received your wife's answer.

Take a picture, Y/N. I want to see. – Tzuyu

Biting your lip, you glanced at your surroundings and saw that everyone else was distracted, paying no mind to you. You turned off the sounds of your phone and opened the camera, pointing the lens at your crotch. After snapping the photo, you immediately sent it to Tzuyu.

Oh, wow! I want to sext you, but you're in the middle of a meeting. :( You'll just have to make good on that promise to fuck me when you get home. – Tzuyu

You managed to hold in your whimper as you read through Tzuyu's text. The things that your sexy wife did to you.

You know I will. I love you, baby! –Y/N

I love you too, baby! See you later! :* ;) – Tzuyu

Taking a deep breath, you put you phone back inside your bag and ignored the insistent throbbing in your slacks. But with any luck, your erection just might deflate if this employee kept stumbling over his words like that.