Chapter 4:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Joong had slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Ohm's face inches away from him as his arms were around the older's waist. He stared at Ohm's face for a bit, he realized that despite the other being older than him he still look youthful and handsome. It was no surprise why he has earned the title of one of the hottest BL actors in the industry.

"Are you just gonna look at me all day babe?" Ohm teased as he opened his eyes.

Joong was surprised,panicked and ended up falling off the bed,making Ohm laugh.

"Are you alright?" Ohm asked.

"Yeah,I'm fine. I didn't know you were already awake"Joong said.

"You were so cute. Were you admiring my handsome face?"Ohm said,wiggling his eyebrows.

"P'Ohm! You're teasing me again"Joong pouted.

"Excuse me, what did you call me?"Ohm asked.

"P'.. Er... I meant babe?" Joong stuttered, feeling shy.

"That sounds more better" Ohm replied.

"It sounds weird though" Joong said.

"Well, it's not like we're gonna call each other that in public, it's just for practice. So when you do those scenes , you will be more comfortable. Unless you really want to call me babe in public too" Ohm continued to tease the other.

"Aish! P', you like teasing me too much" Joong said.

"What can I do? My mentee is cute"Ohm replied.

"Me?Cute?I'm not like P'Nine or P'Earth" Joong said.

"You are cute in your own way"Ohm said as he pinched Joong's cheeks.

"Babe! That hurts"Joong said.

"Awww ..You finally called me babe, I like it"Ohm said,wiggling his thick eyebrows.

Joong could feel his heart beat grow stronger and faster. He has never felt this strange feeling before,even with his ex-girlfriends in the past.

"Go shower,I'm gonna make breakfast for us"Ohm said.

"Let me help P', I can't just let you do everything. It takes two to tango,right?"Joong replied as he smiled.

A smile that melted Ohm's heart, he shook it off and smiled.

"Okay, thank you na" Ohm said.

'Don't fall for their pretty smiles Ohm, don't want to go down that same path of destruction'Ohm thought to himself.

"Ohm? Are you okay?"Joong asked.

"Y-Yeah. Let's go then, I may just be hungry"Ohm answered as he quickly got up and headed to the kitchen,Joong trailing behind him.