prolouge: welcome to genshin impact

Second Person POV: 

The sun had already gone down and the sky was filled with darkness, besides the glowing moon. Your daily life was just school, job then Genshin Impact. You had your priorities straight despite Genshin being addicting to play.

You were finishing up some of your genshin farming so that you can go rest on your fluffy and comfortable bed. Your team consists of Eula, Jean, Lisa and Yelan, you would also switch one of them for Xiangling. You mained (whoever you wanna main).

(a/n: or you can just choose yoru own, i had my friends pick out random characters)

It was time for you to sleep, almost midnight, so you rapidly finished building Xinyan, yes you were building her. A couple of minutes rolled by and you managed to finish up your resin, staying stuck at 1 resin.

You shut down your own built PC, yes you made it. You stretched your arms up in the air to get rid of all those tense muscles you had while you were focused on playing.

You sighed after and got up from your rolling chair and took a glance at your window and recalled what your friend informed you about.

"Y/N! Did you know? There's going to be a meteor shower, and you can see it from your apartement! You should totally go see it!"

Out of curiosity you slid your curtains to the side to see the night sky. You probably should get to the balcony to get a better view, but you were kind of lazy. So you just stood at your window waiting for the meteor shower to happen.

It eventually happened and meteors were falling down. Your friend was right, you were able to see such a display. You could hear your nearby neighbor's kids screaming in awe.

They were yelling too loud. They probably will have another complaint. But that's none of your business, so!

You watched the performance of the meteors falling down like shooting stars, they reminded you of the wishing animation in genshin and at the end you would lose the 50/50 to (whoever u lose the 50/50 to). Perhaps you play genshin too often.

One of the meteors caught your eye. A rainbow-blueish one, is that even a colour? But it was certainly a rainbow colour. Since it was far away, it appeared to be like a meatball size in your eyes. If you went closer it probably would be...more larger than that.

The meteors were pretty spectacular and gorgeous. You would stay and watch the rest of the show but you remembered that you had college early in the morning so you would have to wake up earlier.

So you decided to call it a night and went straight to bed, and closed the curtains. The meteor shower was still going on.

As you went to bed your phone lit up, your lockscreen was very bright so it literally blinded you in the pitch darkness. You grabbed your phone and a random twitter message popped up?

Yeah you had twitter because your friends recommended it to you. You barely go on it though, you just went there to see some artistic and captivating arts. And also genshin news!!

The tweet asked, "What do you think would happen if you were in Genshin Impact?"

You wouldn't dare to even try to go there, you would die within a day. Maybe if you had a vision, you would be able to survive. You can imagine yourself being chased by hoards of hilichurls and treasure hoarders. Something worse can be like nobushis or specters chasing you.

It's already a nightmare in Genshin Impact, so. You wouldn't even dream of it!

You placed your phone down on a side table beside you and made sure all notifications were muted. Oh and calls too. You closed your eyes shut tight, hoping to have a safe day tomorrow.