chapter i: mondstadt the city of freedom

Second Person POV:

When you teleported to Mondstadt a breeze hit your face, it felt real enough. "AH! TRAVELLER WATCH OUT!" a voice suddenly warned, you went to look up in the sky just to see a person crashing down onto you, Paimon and Aether. The person who crashed, appeared to be very familiar...

"GAH! AMBER!" Paimon exclaimed as she dodged the outrider who managed to get her balance instead of crashing into the floor. Amber chuckled nervously and apologized to the two.

"I'm so, so, so sorry!" The girl with a pure red ribbon in her hair closed her hands together and apologized sincerely. "Don't worry about it, Amber." Aether smiled, "We're used to it!" Paimon added.

"Ahaha..." Amber scratched the back of her head, a bit embarrassed. You just stared at her. Not like in a stalker, creepy way, just like a curious one and a face that had 'oh my gosh it's Amber' written all over your face.

Amber then noticed you staring at her, "Who's this?" Amber asked. "Oh this is-" Aether was about to introduce you but Paimon decided to do it first.

"This is Y/N! They are our new traveller partner! Paimon and Traveller decided to introduce them to Mondstadt first, then Dragonspine since it's close!" Paimon explained while Amber listened carefully.

"Oh I see! Well then, welcome to Mondstadt! I'm Amber, an Outrider for the Knights of Favonius! A friend of Traveller's is a friend of mine." The outrider introduced herself with a warm and beaming smile.

"Y-yeah, nice to meet you Amber." you smiled back, attempting to keep your composure. Now that you think about it, you wondered how she creates her baron bunnies.

Amber then took a glance at your injured legs, and her voice was filled with worry. "That seems serious, we should let our healers check on you." Amber stated, as she inspected your injured legs.

"Well-"

"That's another reason why we're here, we came here to see Barbara! After Y/N gets checked out, we plan to give them a tour of Mondstadt!" Paimon explained once again, she really loves chatting.

"Oh alright." Amber nodded understanding the situation. "Would you like to join us? It'd be fun." Aether offered, "That is unless you're busy." he added to his sentence.

"Of course! It'd be my pleasure!" Amber beamed, she was filled with excitement.

And so all four of you took a small stroll of Mondstadt before heading to the Cathedral. Paimon and Amber would say some details here and there, that you knew, but you listened to every detail they put.

They would also ask some questions here and there to get you know better, which of course you answered them, honestly.

During your stroll, you managed to see the Knights of Favonius' headquarters, and you must say it was huge. You remembered how you would climb the walls to get the waypoint, and run out of stamina at times because you didn't know how stamina worked at that time, but we don't talk about that.

Paimon observed you and an idea appeared in her mind. "Are you interested in the Knights of Favonius?" Paimon questioned as she floated beside you.

"You can say that." you shrugged, you were just observing how realistic it looks.

"Oh! If you want I can have Lisa teach you all about the Knights of Favonius! She would always love more students to teach! Or if you want I can! But trust me, Lisa is a more knowledgeable person than I am. I'll introduce you to her! She's a librarian by the way." Amber described Lisa and more about the knights. She also suggested a bunch of other people who could teach you about the knights.