#56

heyy readerss..

.

..

.

.

.

let's start...

.

.

it was then next morning and everyone were sleeping when the morning was played as they all were tired and slept late in night.. on corner bed a couple was seen cuddling in blanket when a hand came out and sid woke up and took blanket off of them.. he saw sana was making faces in sleep being irritated with bright lights and sid was smiling seeing her cute expressions but someone was jealous seeing sid admiring his lady love..

shef j: sid uh woke up should i get your tea for you..

sid: no need please do not try to come close with tea offering ok stay in your limits now i have a girlfriend here..

shef j: but m toh bus pooch rhi thi or waise bhi sid please think it over again she is like a baby in front of you..

she was cut in between by none other than sana

sana: ohh toh ap dadi ji hai iss ghar ki btaiye.. agar m bacchi hu to baki ke bacche jo sach me bacche h vo old h apke nazar me.. toh please ap apne iss zeher ko kahi or gholo (mix) jao waha dekho paras ki baby gussa ho gyi jao bolo paras ko manaye apni mahi baby ko.. go go shuuu.. or aage se mere bebu se dur rahiii... phaad ke rakh dena h mene..

shefali instantly goes from there thinking something which goes unnoticed by sidnaaz..

sana: gud morning bebu...

she clung to sid and sid started laughing seeing her change in atttitude in mili second..

.

.

.

later in afternoon bb announced a task which will decide who will be the captain.. 

sana: bebu mene toh haar jana hai.. koi mere liye sacrifice nhi krega..

sid: chill baby m hu naa..

sana gave him a hug..

after that they goes in garden area waiting for task to start..

the task was same as tv..

so after the task ended sana won as she had more brain then vishal..

vishal was very much angry as how could sana win even though everyone were against her.. 

but he didn't know that sid has such aura and sana made such connections that people will surely do it for them..

sana excitedly ran towards sid who was lying over green bed sana hug him like in real bb 

sid said congratulations baby..

sana kissed his forehead,,

sid too kissed her hand and then she ran screaming that "m captain ban gyi"

she saw her pic and asim says from behind kitni patli ho gyi be tu toh..

sana: h naa.. meko laga hi tha mene bahut weight lose kar liya..

sid came from behind and hug her from neck giving a kiss on her cheek from behind to show paras that he is there with her and she is his woman so don't mess with me.. paras was about to come to pasteurize sana for duty distribution and sid saw him approaching.. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

that's it for now 

i know it was short but will soon update one more update..

till then be patient..

keep loving our sidnaaz please guys do not stop writing and reading our sidnaaz's fictions it is the only platform where we can feel our sidnaaz together.. 

i request to those writers who are not writing anymore please do support our sidnaaz fandom and start writing again...

and i respect those who are still supporting our sidnaaz..

love you sidnaaz..

author