chap-68

Helloo readers..
.
.
.

Let's start....

Sana was going towards washroom area when she felt someone is following her as she know who would be this... So she kept going when she reached luggage area to take her shall (शॉल 😁) sid held her in his arms and goes to balloon bed and sat there with sana in his lap...

Sana was still very much hurt so she didn't looked in his eyes and kept wiggling to go when sid held her jaw squeezing her cheeks he said...

Sid: do not wiggle this much... Otherwise.,

Sana did not understand his double meaning so she kept wiggling in his lap ignoring his threats...

Due to which sid picked her up and threw her on bed and hover over her making her widen her eyes..

Sana: wh... What are.. You doing..?? Hato mujh par se... Itne bhari ho ap.... Ahhhaha

Saying she started fake crying... Making sid put his palm on her mouth

Sid: stop... Tumne mujhe provoke kiya ye krne ko...

Sana: m apse hurt hu i don't wanna talk... Huh!!

With this she turned her face to left side making sid kiss her cheek which made her blush a bit but she hide it well...

sana then pushed his chest and told him that you go and hug your shefali who is doing baby to you... sid mai nahi janta kisi shefali ko said sid... making sana turn her face to him in a jerk...

sana: ha or vo kon tha jo usko gale lagake peeche lete jaa rha tha... arre vo to ap ho the...

saying she gave him taunting smile...

sid: accha maate... hume maarf kar dete... 

saying this he pecked her cheek...

Sana: apko pta aj mai kitna hurt hui hu... Meko biggboss ne bhi wish nhi kiya.. You were also hurting me.. It is my birthday and i am not happy today... Mera birthday celebrate bhi nhi kiya biggboss ne... Mai biggboss se bhi hurt hu.

Sid was amused hearing her complaints about biggboss..

Sid: then go and tell it to biggboss... Mujhe kya sunati h faltu me...

Sana: ha ab apko to faltu hi lagungi.. Akhir your ex girlfriend is here now and your rumoured girlfriend bhi h jisne sid..... Arti ka pluto par tufaan lagaya hua h...

Sid: abeeyy.... Mene esa kuch nhi kaha yrr... Tu hi mera sab kuch h... Meri biwi h tu...

After much persuasion shehnaaz melted like ice in hot weather when he kissed her on tthe lips... But they didn't know someone has a plan to seperate them... And there was someone who had seen them kissing... Who was the person (any guesses)

Later it was 11 pm and bb announced that it was time for last connection... And then screen appeared and there was shehbaaz sitting on sofa...

Shehnaaz became emotional seeing him but did not cry out loud and shehbaaz was saying many things in his accent making shehnaaz and sid giggle as others didn't quite understand but still laughed together...

Then shehbaaz appeared with a red velvet cake making sana squeal in happiness seeing this cute surprise prepared by bb. She hugged after making some fun moments... Then he met sid to show everyone as if they are meeting first tym...

But then shehbaaz said arre jhappi pao...

Shehbaaz: jiju i missed you...

Sid: me too, me too yrr...

Then he met everyone and then told sana to cut the cake then she held sid and shehbaaz's hand cutted the cake after that she first fed sid which he initially refused but accepted and then bb wished sana happy birthday...

Later they sat in living area as bb announced that the connections will stay for a week...

Sana sid and their connections moved to captains room....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana sid and their connections moved to captains room

That's it for today..

I know it was short update but i am sorry guys i am not able to type as i becomes busy hope you guys will understand...

Keep loving my work

Do vote
And comments

Thankyou for your patience

Author