One

Chapter one

Jake's P.O.V.

I had a jeep waiting for us a few miles out from where the actual road was supposed to be, I knew my driver would be out there waiting for us.

I didn't want my driver parked right out in front of the safe house incase Tristan or Noah had been watching.

"Come on Zach. We have to walk a little ways to get to the road," I said softly holding out my hand to him. He took it without hesitation, biting his lip.

~~

"Thank god! I thought something happened to you," Lucas; my driver said shinning a flashlight in my eyes. Zach had fallen asleep long ago so, I gave him a piggy back ride most of the trek here.

"Quiet down Lucas," I whispered scolding him a little, Zach needed his sleep. Ever since I had gotten him back from Tristan he'd been having nightmares. Which in turn made him scared to sleep for very long if at all. Plus the fact that he wouldn't tell me exactly what they were about.

Quartez had explained to me that he would be a bit shaken for a while and that he'd mostly keep to himself. It worried me to know that he was keeping the things that Tristan had done to him to himself and slowly, I'd start bringing him to a therapist.

He knew that if he needed to he could talk to me. I knew he trusted me enough to do so but, I didn't get why he was keeping it to himself. It didn't make any sense to me or Quartez apparently.

Sighing I walked over to the Jeep and laid Zach carefully into the seat buckling him in before walking out and getting into the seat next to him.

"Take me to the docks, Orion should be set to go back home by now," I stated earning a hit of the horn from Lucas. His family was currently living at my home in Mauritius, Africa. His wife and two children lived at the estate where they were home schooled. "Lucas!" I scolded again as he put the Jeep into motion.

"Sorry Sir, I'm just excited to see my children and wife again, it's been so long," he said happily. I sighed smiling I knew he'd be happy and I was too. Even with all the problems that was currently going on, I couldn't wait to show Zach around the Island where my mansion was located.

Although it would take around two hours to get to the shoreline from the forest, I'd enjoy it with Zach by my side the entire way.

Zachary's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone cursing, while I was strapped securely into into the same Jeep that had brought me back home to Jake after Tristan had his fun.

"Damn it! How long will it take until another veichal can arrive?!" Jake said sounding aggravated and worried at the same time. I tried (Hint work: Tried) to get out of the harness - type seat belt, but failed miserably. So I just watched from the tinted window.

Jake looked exhausted and full of anger as some person tried to reassure him of something. Sighing I tried again to get out the harness of hell. After picked at it for five minutes I got it open and unlocked the Jeep door hopping out sleepily.

I watched as Jake's face softened instantly at the sight of me as he walked over to me wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

"Hey there Baby," he kissed me softly on the forehead "Did you have a good nap?" he asked, as I looked at the now popped wheel of the Jeep.

I nodded to his question to lazy to speak as (who I'm guess was driving) a guy came over hanging up his phone.

"They said the could have another one of your cars here in twenty minutes," he said, keeping his attention on Jake instead of me (thankfully). Jake nodded "Okay we'll wait in the Jeep."

the man nodded and went back to the blown tire, as Jake tugged on my shirt to follow him so I did.

"In you get baby," Jake said softly holding the door of the Jeep open for me as I nodded and climbed in Jake following closely behind.

Jake was tense, I could see it in him as I carefully crawled over to his lap. at first Jake seemed surprised, smiling and relaxing after a second.

Then I got one of those light bulb moments.

Sliding off Jake's lap, I positioned myself in between his legs trying hard not to blush (it failed) as I undone Jake's belt and pulled down his zipper.

"Pet? What are you doing?" Jake asked, amusement and curiosity clearly in his voice.

"I- Y-You're tense...," I mumbled out tugging on his pants.

At first Jake doesn't move to help me, just studies my face, watching me closely. After a few minutes he sighs and helps me get his pants down.

"You don't have to Zach, It's totally up to you," he whispers, his hands threading through my hair relaxing and calming my nerves.

"I-I want t-to," I whisper back looking straight into his eyes showing him my determination. He nodded for me to continue, slowly and carefully I pulled down his boxers to reveal his huge member (How the hell did that fit in me?!?).

I closed my eyes hoping to calm myself and focused on what I needed to do. Slowly I started to lick Jake from his base, right to the tip not stopping as I continued doing it over and over.

Once he was completely hard (And even wider) I slowly took him in my mouth hollowing out my cheeks, I slowly started to bob my head up and down using my hands as an extention of my mouth.

I could hear Jake's breathing become more labored, knowing I did something right I continued (Thank you videos, you've finally paid off) bobbing and using my hands feeling Jake's hand clamp into my hair (Not too painful) and he started to control my movements. I let him and continued my work on his member.

Jake's moans and grip on my hair got tighter and I knew he was close. I hummed slightly giving him my okay so he knew he didn't have to stop. After a few more bobs Jake came and down my throat and I swollowed almost all of it.

"Good boy," Jake praised smiling as he petted my head cleaning what cum I missed off with a tissue.

Someone at that moment knocked on the window making me tense and jump slightly. I watched as the man smiled and pointed to the other vehicle not far away from where the busted jeep was parked.

"Let's go pet time to get the both of us home," Jake whispered happily into my ear smiling as he picked me up and carried me towards what I realized was the exact same car we had first met in.

The Sleek black Mercadies-Benz.