Prologue

If you haven't read Fancy Collars I'd suggest you read that first. Otherwise this will make almost no sense.

WARNING MALE TO MALE ACTION! If you don't like simply don't read. Also this book is marked as mature for extremely good reasons, there will be rape, violence and some smexy things happening in this one.

Also this book is ENTIRELY made up! Nothing is supposed to represent ANYTHING in real life, if it does, it's a complete a coincidence. This book is ENTIRELY MY creation and i would like it to stay that way, i will NOT hesitate to report anyone who steals MY material, or leaves any type of disrespectful comments.

Also i know there are MANY mistakes and grammar issues (I don't mind people pointing them out in comments, it actually helps) and I'll also be going over them after and while this books being written.

I believe it time to copyright.....

Text copyright © Yaoilove™ 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re transmitted, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below.

xXYaoiloveXxyl@gmail.com

On another note: In Fancy Collars I posted a contest for a new cover: the winner- @Broken-Lullabys & @A _ Wheeler

All the other entries were absolutely stunning and I had a difficult time deciding which one to choose but reading what each of the people had to say about why each cover would make a good choice for it. These both won out of them all.

"I think the reason why my edit would do best for fancy collars because I feel like it would draw in a few new readers because you dont see covers like this very often it would make them curious as to what it is about. Onther reason I think it would do good is it reminds me a lot of the first book I feel like it would remind the other readers also. Last but not least I think my edit would do best is because I feel like it tells you what this story is gonna be about.. Its not your everyday fanfiction its about the Bdsm life style." ~ Broken-Lullabys

"Well the first book I remember the collar only being in the ending, which surprised me but didn't because a book title doesn't have to be in a book. But with the collar I imagined a vandyke collar. Yes I didn't use that as a cover because I felt that your book is more of a light BDSM because it's only the 'd' and 'a' of BDSM, So I chose a light soft cover with a man with a blindfold, same as the first book, and added a small image at the bottom with a small collar and chain, a lightly faded picture blended to show the submissive collar part of being a submissive." ~
@A_Wheeler

I will be changing the cover of this book either halfway or a little further into it. (KEEP IN MIND HOW LONG FANCY COLLARS WAS!)

Anyways....

___________________

Prologue

Zachary Flynn's life has been anything but normal since meeting Jake Kendall on the side of the road one day.
Now, after getting kidnapped, by Jake's best friend, he finds himself in a worse situation.
Will Jake be able to help Zachary overcome it? Or will Jake be dragged in to the mess as well?