Chapter 1 - She hate Mondays

A/N : I love you all guys so far i have 28 reads and 5 votes for the first author note. Such a good start.

The Trailer is there. ------->

I posted a pic of Ari there. That would be Samantha's look in this story.

Let's begin the story. :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age :

Harry - 19

Samantha - 17

**Samantha's Point of View**

"KRIIIINNGG"

I throw my pillow to the stupid alarm clock that made it stop. And the realization hits me. Gosh it's Monday again. Why is weekend gone so fast and why is weekdays stay so slow? Oh i forgot to mention now is the first of February and guess what prom is coming. But i don't really care about prom.

So yeah I'm the class nerd, i know nobody wants to date me. And Prom is really boring and a complete waste of time. I just want to hang-out with my Mac Book rather than go to the prom. So obviously prom is a big NO.

Okay it's time for me to get my self on the shower. I quickly prepare my clothes and my school stuff. Then I showered, afterwards i grabbed my towel and put my clothes on. I got my white tank top, black skinny jeans and a lousy cardigan. I put my boots on that past across my legs. And finally i grabbed my over sized glasses that looks like harry potters'. And bwalah I look like a nerd. And it's great according to my liking. I guess....

I go straight down to the kitchen where my parents are still in their breakfast. I simply grab my toast and put some nutella on it. Strange right? You gotta try it. It's delicious I swear.

"Hey honey how's your sleep?" my mum said breaking the silence.

"Great" I simply said w/ a half smile coz i don't want to leave my bed.

"Prom is coming." my mum said smiling.

"who cares?" i simply rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Samantha why do you always do that?" my dad said.

I just shrugged it off and simply sip my apple juice. Not answering his question. Because if i answered it. it will cause more argument between me and him.

"How about the prom" my mum said again.

"I'm not going."

"But why honey?" my mum look at me with a worried face plastered on her beautiful face.

"Because I don't have any partner duhh." I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you always roll your eyes?" my dad said while looking at his newspaper.

"Is that a question or an insult?" i said rolling my eyes again. I just love to roll my eyes.

"Samantha!" my dad growled at me.

"Okay because i don't have a partner and they don't want me to be their partner. Lastly I think prom is just a waste of time." I stated my mum look at me shocked.

"I thought you have a boyfriend?" my mum said out of curiosity.

"Muuuummm." i don't care if this sound so childish but my mom think i'm in the mood for a joke but clearly I am not.

"Okay I'm just kidding." she stated while she giggle.

"Okay I gotta go." i said.

"Let me drive you to school." my mum offered.

"No, mum i want to walk." I said and walk away.

I'm not a rude child, but i become stubborn when talking about my love life and this prom.

When I start walking. I grabbed my iPhone yeah i have an iPhone my father gave it to me as a present. Yeah we are rich and I'm the only child so they give me what i need. Don' get me wrong i am not a spoiled brat. but sometimes i act one.

**

When I reached the main gate. I see some students walking to the main hallway. Well I didn't mention before even though i am a nerd. I'm also a gossip girl. haha :D So i joined them.

When i'm in the main hallway i see a guy bend on his knee. I thought he would just propose even though they are young. But I'm wrong he is just begging a girl to be his date. Poor guy because the girl just walk away.

that girl is Alexandra the popular and the potential prom queen. She is a beautiful young lady but have an ugly prsonality. She is the kind of girl the bulies those underdogs in the school and I'm one of the underdogs. But thank God I have an amazing best friends, their names is Megan, and Christina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So whatcha think guys? Don't worry Harry will be on the next next chapter. Sorry if this chapter is lame and short. I promise i will do it better next chap. So VOMMENT ?? It's already 11pm when i typed this. Please i want some consideration. Sorry for the typos. I'm very sleepy when i type it.

But I love you guys.

Love

Sharmaine <3