Chapter 1-Day 1

99 days left. 99 whole days until...well, until I take my own life. This world has done me no good; it's just a world full of greed and I will not stay here any longer. After 99 days I'm gone and to be honest I can't wait!

I woke up and looked over to the clock which read 8 am. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes then, I walked into my bathroom and stared at my reflection. After a quick shower I got dressed into my work clothes: a black t-shirt with a black skirt. My typical work clothes that I've been wearing for almost a year now. There was no time for breakfast so I quickly rushed downstairs and stroked my cat who meowed in reply. Being a 18 year old girl living by yourself had its ups and downs and keeping a cat was definitely an up-well for me anyway.

I ran out of the door and locked it before shoving my keys into my purse. If I didn't hurry up I was going to be late and that couldn't happen because I'd already been late twice before. One more time and I would get fired! I ran towards the subway entrance and dashed down the stairs, scanned my card and hopped onto my train. Go me!

I was panting so hard that I could feel everyone staring at me so I awkwardly turned my back on the people and faced the window. My long golden hair was a mess so I took the time to fix it on the train before re-doing my makeup. After 10 minutes the train came to an abrupt stop. So abrupt that I tripped over and basically face planted onto the ground. Crap!