"long, long time ago" EPILOGUE

-Give it back! - - No! It's mine! - Russia and Ukraine again were fighting over some stupid toy, I don't even know which time this week. Kazachstan was still sleeping and Belarus was playing with her favorite plushy. I wonder where did Germany go, better go look for him before Soviet finds out I lost a child.

- Alright end of that! Stop fighting, I'm taking that- I snatched the toy out of the kid's hands.

- but uncle Polsha!- they said at the same time, but I just showed them to be silent.

- you won't fight?- I asked holding the toy high in the air so they can't reach it.

- yes, we promise- I Gave the shorter boy his toy car back, I knew it was his because I gave it to him for Christmas, Russia got an identical one just in red.

- good. Now play in peace, not in a war. I'm talking to you two specifically- My deadly stare made Russia rethink the idea of putting something from himself into the conversation, and quietly returned to his past activity. A small sigh came out from my side, I decided to look for the missing boy. It's not a big house so it shouldn't be very hard, I don't think he went outside because the door is always closed.

Going down to the kitchen I checked each and every corner, nothing, I checked the dine for anything but met with the same problem as before, the boy just fanished. My mind was slowly filled with worrying and panic, where could he go? What if something happened to him? I decided to go to USSR's office to check if he got any idea about Germany's sudden disappearance.

Walking through a long corridor, I was looking at pictures on the wall of his friends and kids, even tho he was a heartless bastard, he was a family guy, family comes first as he always said. He would never touch his kids with his hands if he didn't have gloves, he didn't want his dirty work falling on his children. There were two pictures tho that brought my attention, both contained me in them. one with Soviet children, and the second with me and him the day third Reich was taken down.

~~~~1945. May~~~~

All around we're Bolshevik soldiers, as well as the germanic ones with doctors and detectives. Everything was leading to suicide, what wasn't shocking for many, still got a bit of gore and fear in everyone, except me. There were many people inside, much too many for my own good, so I stayed outside being watched by the Soviet army.

I was sitting in calm silence, I didn't try to run away, it wasn't the time. Looking at the grass I noticed with a corner of my eye the dead body of third Reich being carried out of the bunker, and with him left Germans with his dead Führer*. I saw the tall man talking with his soldiers, as they looked at me weirdly, like they weren't sure of their leader's words.

After a while, the Russians left, and communism walked his way toward me. An uncomfortable feeling went through my entire body from the sound of his hard boots, and his eyes locked on me. When he was close enough for me to see his facial expression, at first I thought his going to be pissed, but he was calm.

- We can make a deal, Polsha- I think I should be scared, a deal? With him? That doesn't sound right. I looked at him confused yet his facial expression didn't change, I didn't trust him, I know dam well there was something more into it.

-I will give you 50% of freedom, out of my kind heart- 50%? No no there's something wrong going on here, there's no way he was doing it out of kindness. Something stinks here, and it's not my unwashed body. I looked him up and down, waiting for him to say anything more, yet he was silent. I knew that if I wanted to know what the hell he wants I had to ask him myself.

- Cut the bullshit, get to the point. What do you want- I want to know what I'm putting myself into. One thing that brought my attention was that after the death of his "partner in crime" he was much more peaceful.