Neil is Back

Another update....🙈

Unedited

_______________
_______________

Akshu walked out of the room crying, she couldn't believe this.

She was worried before that all this misunderstanding will affect their relationship but she couldn't care alone.
No matter how many efforts she put, will go in vain if her husband pushes her away again and again

She didn't give up, just took a break coz she is a human too

____________________________________

In the afternoon the same day:-

Nishtha who had gone for her campaign was back now,
She came half an hour ago and was very tired.
Poor girl didn't know what happened in her absence and no one informed her coz she was too young for all this

The argument between Abira happened in the morning after the press came and now it's 7 hours, they haven't come face to face..

Earlier Akshu would go to him with one excuse or the other but now she herself didn't go and Abhi realised her absence.
He thought it's better to not talk and let things settle so that he can talk to her with calm mind right now he was very angry and disturbed.

It was 2:30 and was time for lunch.

Akshu was helping Manjiri in the kitchen, she didn't say anything or ask anything just helped her quietly.

Manjiri on the other hand was thinking about her blames. She was so into her husband and her son that she didn't think what was she saying to the girl she called her daughter.

They were setting the table and all were present there sitting on there seats.
Akshu had gone into the kitchen to bring water and Manjiri was serving them food just then a staff worker comes there,

"Sir Mrs Akshara Birla k naam pe ye courier hai aur ye bouquet hai, courier man aya tha dene"

Harshwardhan not wanting to waste a chance speaks,

"Lo ji, yaha Ghar me itna tamasha ho raha hai, aur madam ko bouquets a rahe hain, couriers a rahe hain!"

Mahima rolls her eyes on his comment and Anand asks him to shut up coz Nishtha was also there
"Chup Karo harsh"

Akshara arrives and sits beside Abhimanyu because she didn't want the family to know what is happening between them, it was their personal matter.

Nishtha speaks," bhabhi aap k liye kisi ne ye bouquet aur courier bheja hai ..ye dekho"

Akshara takes the items and looks for the name on the bouquet of flowers...it had a bunch of white tulips and white roses.

She couldn't find any name so thought to keep it in their room and check afterwards.

"Mai isse kamre me rakh k aati hu"

Gets up to leave just then there comes Ramesh kaka(staff) again with so many more bouquets and gifts...

"Sir ye saare Akshara ma'am k naam pe hain"

Every one is confused and Mahima ia fuming with anger, This girl  already irked her and now this much attention being given to her was annoying her more, so she spoke in anger.

"Akshara ab kya Naya tamasha karne ka soch hai tumne, pehle hi kam kiya tha jo ab phirse koi naya plan socha hai tumne...jab dekho kuchh na kuchh chalta hi rehta hai tumhara to"

Akshara kept quiet and didn't say anything

Abhi couldn't take it more coz these people were scolding and taunting his wife without any reason
"Taiji relax...
And apne suna na ye couriers hain...Akshu ko kya hi pata hoga iske baare me"
He told in his oh so deep voice and straight manner