RESOLVING IT TOGETHER

Hey people....

I'm back..
I'm so so soo sorry for the delay,
Exams ne band Baja rakhi hai 🙂

Today's episode was just AWESOME...
loved the whole confrontation and Abhi finally explaining the reason why is he upset...

After few good episodes finally we got a dhamakedaar one..
And the precap
Omg ....it was so freakin good.

Akshu finally showing her Angry biwi avtaar is something we all wanted...

Pranali's voice modulation in "to phir apni is galti ko sudhar lo" was 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I can't wait for tomorrows episode...

Harshali literally serve angst Abhira
Also Ami Trivedi...our very own manjiri maa finally realised the blunder she did..
I just cant wait to see Manjiri apologising to Akshu...

Omg if I get started I won't stop, i have so much in my mind to share but anyways
let's not waste time and get going with the chapter
____________________________________

Akshara remembers how last time Parth asked her for help and when she explained her point how everyone pounced on her, started degrading her profession.

"I'm sorry bhaiya......
ye apka family matter hai, mujhe isme involve nahi hona...
I hope you understand"
She thinks and stays quiet

While parth seeing her silent requests her again
"Akshara please inhe batao ki zabardasti karne se kuchh nahi hoga!"

Mahima was frustrated, she was trying to put some sense in the empty brain of her son and he, being a brainless was comparing himself to Akshara....
She thinks.... have his standards lowered so much that he is comparing himself with that girl who knows nothing but to sing and play guitar.....
Mahima have had enough so she interrupts yelling
"Akshara kya batayegi, Aur kyun batayegi.....
Mai tumse baat kar rahi hu, Akshara ki baat kyu sunu main..

Aur vo kya sochti hai kya nahi uss se mujhe koi farak nahi padhta, do you get that!"

Anand not wanting to spoil his mood early in the morning announced
"Hum iske baare me aa k discuss karenge abhi hospital k liye nikalna hai."

"Abhimanyu tumhari aaj koi surgery lined up to nahi hai so it's up to you, tumhein next case study ghar se karna hai ya vahan a kar."
Harshwardhan Birla asked him shocking every one.

Abhimanyu knew he was trying to  make things normal but he wasn't going to forgive him this time.
He have had enough,
Earlier it was his behaviour which irked him but now after he has got to know that this man has cheated his mother.
He wasn't going to forgive him this time even if his mother does.

"I'll see"
He replies making a straight face

After this The senior Birlas leave for The Birla Hospital leaving Manjiri and the youngsters behind.

Parth feeling helpless requests Akshara to help him deal with them....
"Akshara, please in logon ko ab tum hi sambhal sakti ho.....
Main aur nahi samjha sakta, meri sunna hi nahi chahte hain ye log."

"Parth bhaiya, mujhe galat mat samajhiyega but agar gharwale aapki nahi sun rahe to aapko kya lagta hai meri sunenge?

Aap to phir bhi is ghar k bete hain, main to kuchh din pehle hi ai hun...
Mujhe na to yaha abhi tak unho ne apnaya hai aur na hi mujhse koi baat karte hain to Mera bolna unhein achha nahi lagega...
Pichhli baar kya hua tha ye to aapne bhi dekha tha...but iska matlb ye nahi hai ki mai apki koi help nahi karungi...
Apko agar mere hospital me apply karna hai to usme main apki help zroor karungi nahi to jin NGO's k sath main contact me hu main vaha ki vacancies bhi dhoondungi aap k liye lekin apke matter me aa kar apni rai Dena mujhe theek nahi lag raha."