3

Y/N'S POV

The day finally ended, nakaka drain. Kio followed me inside our house.

"Drink?" She asked handing me a glass of wine.

I grabbed it. I know what Kio wants, and I want to let this out too. She led me into our balcony before clearing her throat.

"So...," She waited for me to look at her bago niya ituloy. "What happened?"

This is the thing with Kio eh, she wouldn't let you sleep with problems or something bothering you.

"Kio, bukas daw ulit," I sighed before continuing. "The guilt is killing me Kio, I'm so exhausted."

"This was your choice Y/n," it's been a day since someone addressed me with that name. "Wala kang choice kung hindi panindigan 'to ngayon."

She's right, I should've thought of what might happen before doing this.

"Anyways Kio, any updates from the hospital? Or even my parents?"

"I'm trying to get Tito and Tita so that masabi ko sa kanila in person, and about kay Ace, I've contacted some lawyers for the lawsuits and all. Don't worry Y/n, sleep soundly and focus on pretending muna." She's really a good friend, I don't know what am i going to do without her.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome Adi" She said trying to tease me. Epal 'to ha. But i just let it slide.

"But you know Kio, I could feel how much Tricia loves Ace even though fake lang ako" It's true, and even hindi ako mag pretend i know that I would still feel her love for Ace.

"Don't think too much"

"Hindi siya rush love or something Kio eh, parang Tricia trust Ace, or me at that moment, with her whole life."

"Y/n, sleep." No, i can't.

"Kio kasi, how am i going to face her tomorrow ba?" I don't know how. "I hated that I'm good at lying, Kio." I run my fingers through my hair, I'm frustrated. "What if tuluyan ko siyang maloko and akalain niyang ako si Ace. Baka pag balik ni Ace, masira ko relationship nila."

"Don't tell me you're planning to tell her after this?" She placed the glass of wine on the table before she look at me again. "Y/n no one has to know na you're just pretending to be Ace, until the end. Now stop blabbering about those kind of things, okay? Matulog kana, tomorrow at 9 am may lakad pa kayo 'di ba?"

I can't rebut.

I can't sleep.

"I'll try" I stood up to go to my room.

——

3RD PERSON'S POV

Tricia woke up early, i mean she always wakes up early but today she did it on purpose.

She went inside their bathroom to do her business. Nag toothbrush siya and after that, she changed her clothes.

May date sila ni Ace ngayon and that's why she woke up early on purpose.