5

Y/N POV

I closed my phone after scrolling on twitter

It's December 5 today and I've received a message from the doctor na tapos na ni Ace lahat ng surgery niya, which is totally great. She's now in a private room, for sure Kio is there pero I can't go there, meron pa akong need matapos.

I haven't seen Tricia after that, pero I've been in touch with her naman sa text, all the time. In the morning, on the afternoon and evening. I have to reply on time lagi, though mahirap siya masiyado.

I only got 3-4 hours of sleep lagi because of many documents that I have to finish. I've been skipping meals and halos coffee na nga lang lunch and dinner ko. Fortunately, I'm almost done with these documents. For the following weeks naman hindi ako makakapag rest because I need to go on dates with Tricia naman.

Wake up soon, Ace.

I'm alone here sa condo ni Ace, yes at her condo. Her condo is spacious enough for me to make the living room my temporary office.

I was about to put the folder beside the table when I suddenly heard the doorbell rang.

Sino naman ba pupunta dito ng ganitong oras?

Due to my nervousness, kumuha ako ng pan ready to smack whoever is the person sa kabilang side ng door.

"W-who's that?" Walang sumagot, the ringing stopped and walang sounds na naririnig.

Minumulto na ba ako or what? 'Wag ngayon please, multo ang weakness ko.

The ringing continued and this time, I had the courage to open the door.

"Wah!"

"Jesus!,"I was about to hit the person with the pan, but I immediately stopped myself When I heard a familiar laugh. "Jesus christ trish, you almost gave me a heart attack," I said habang hinahabol hininga ko.

She chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "I missed you," She said and hugged me.

Gosh why is this Tricia so clingy?