3

"Ya wat about him?" Jungwon asked confusedly.

"Well, mr park and I have been discussing this for a while now. And we think it's time we get married..."

Jungwon's POV

I was confused by why eomma was bringing up Mr Park out of the blue. She was usually secretive about their relationship.

Eomma seemed tense and she started off, ""Well, mr park and I have been discussing this for a while now. And we think it's time we get married..."

My jaw literally dropped.

This was such a shocking announcement! I knew they both loved each other a lot but how could eomma suddenly drop a bombshell like this?!?

"Eomma, tell me u r kidding... like.. isn't this d-desicion a little t-t-too abrupt?" I stuttered.

"We've thought about marriage for nearly 5 months and we think it's the right time. It's not like we are getting younger anyways, haha," Eomma chuckled.

I was in no mood to chuckle but I played along. That's when a more astonishing news was delivered...

"Also, after the wedding, mr park and his son are going to be staying with us," Eomma said as if it were the most casual ever news in the world.

What?!?!

I know this is a very short chapter but please bear with it for a while. Also dont forget to vote and follow me if u want more fanfincs