Accomodation

A couple of days later Star woke up all very confused, it took her some moments to adjust her eyes to the new light. She looked around and saw that she was laying in one of the softest things that she had ever felt. She then realised it was a bed... Wait a second... how did she know that? She stood up from the bed and found herself in a black dress, plain to-her- ankle-long dress. Her hair had been cut into a short and neat bob cut. She felt clean, for once in her life she felt hygienic. The room she was in was also white, maybe even a bit too white for her eyes, and there was a door in front of her. She went towards it and opened. Though, even she was shocked that she actually knew how to open a door. The next room was the room that she was ever first brought in. She looked around and saw all the men including The Elder sitting on the floor in lotus position at a table. They were eating mashed potatoes with chicken meat. There was an empty place at the head of the table, right across The Elder. She sat down and started eating.
-"Potatoes are good. Wait what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? I can talk? W- H- W-..."
-"Calm down Star. You slept for a couple of days in a row because of how powerful the Talking spell is. The Talking spell is a spell that can make a person that doesn't talk, talk, and have knowledge." said The Elder in the same husky voice.
-" I would like, that before eating the boys introduce themselves to you, my dear. And then, if you feel comfortable enough, you could tell us about yourself." said The Elder after a short pause.
-"My name's Adrien." said the blond one with blue eyes.
-"Landrel's my name." said the boy that gave Star butterflies just by looking at her (red-headed guy).
-"The Romanoff twins died before yesterday, though they would've loved to meet you properly. The oldest within us died too. I mean Kristofferson. But I'm Caleb, Adrien's twin." said the other blond guy.
-"Call me John." said the one with scars on his face.
-"Everybody calls me Nose, so you could call me that too." said lastly the one with the tiny nose.
-"How did they die though?" asked Star out of curiosity.
-"Girls shouldn't ask questions." said John.
-"And who do you think you are to tell me what to say and to do?!" yelled Star.
-"Calm down, everybody. John, she is now part of our team of Time Travelers. I think that she's aloud to know whatever happens to us. They died due to a fatal mistake during a spell of Time Travel." said The Elder calmly.
-"Quite the spirit." said Nose.
-"Shall we ever get to eat because I'm starving." said John.
-"Not until Star tells us about herself. Star, please proceed." commented The Elder.
-"Well... I'm fourteen. My mum died when I was nine. I used to live in a forest near a steep cliff. The time I lived in was 2,650 B.C. My favourite food is grilled pork chops. Last thing I ate was half-raw dog meat. I know that I've been brought to the future of..." listed Star.
-"Future of 1865." said John.
-"Oh... Well that's a sudden change." commented Star.
   The rest of the day, boys taught her how to behave herself in society, what to wear, how to walk and talk, and many other stuff. This was all really overwhelming for her. At a point she was even annoyed and said this:
-"Are you not aloud to do this too?"
-"Obviously we are! We're stronger than women, more powerful and respectuos too." said John.
-"Ha! You just listed a bunch of bullshit because I apparently have a decent memory, so unlike you, I retained that we are bothe human kind."
-"Someone's mad... Plus I can't help but snort."
-"Jesus Christ, John. Do you realise what trouble you just got us in? She's obviously gonna tell The Elder, and in our case, that's really not good.''
-"I'm not a snitch."
   And with that said, she ran away in the bedroom she woke up.
   She woke up, again, but this time it was due to a flute sound. A relaxing and deep one. She stood up and opened the door.
-"Ah... Here she comes again." said John.
-"Oh John, c'mon she's not bad, really." said Landrel which made Star go crazily happy, but of course she still kept her calm and sleepy face.
-"John and Star. Please, follow me."
said The Elder in his same classic husky voice.
   They both followed him to a really spiritual room. And by that I mean that everything there felt like a dream. From the weirdly painted ceiling to smell.
-"You have fought too much and to be honest, it's getting a bit too much. Star hasn't even stayed for at least two days and you are already fighting. To make that change though, I'm sending you into a mission." said The Elder.
-"Alright then give us some information and we set off, I guess." said Star optimistically.
-"Mhm, I guess we'll have to." said John with a voice that just screamed "BORING".