8💓

"IF YOU HAVE TO HIDE YOUR REAL SELF INFRONT OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE, THAN THINK TWICE"

(Author's pov)...

Busan Kingdom seems to already love Consort Taehyung,his lil gesture of kindness towards that old man,had bloomed respect for him in people hearts,King Jihoon was so proud of himself, for not declining King Minsuk proposal,if he did that back than, he must be regretting now,but everything is totally fine, Prince Taehyung is now married to his son,he just now wish to see his grandchildren as soon as possible...

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

It was already late , king Jihoon adviced everybody to leave for there room,and for Consort Taehyung he gonna be spending his night with King Jungkook inside his room,after all it was there first night..

Taehyung was first' one to leave ,as jimin was the one who escort taehyung to Jungkook's room, jimin can literaly feel Consort Taehyung shivering, his posture was screaming nervousness,the way he was biting his lips painfully, how he was fidgeting his fingers...

Well we are here Consort Taehyung, this is my brother's room, make yourself comfortable, until tomorrow your chamber will be prepared,And also you can call me Jimin ,i m jun i mean i am king Jungkook's elder brother...!(jimin said with smile..

Thank you jiminshi,i appreciate your efforts...!(taehyung replied, returning that friendly smile back..

Well i m looking forward to spend more time with you Consort Taehyung,but i shall take my leave now, it's already late and you must be tired...!(jimin said and after greeting with taehyung ,he left the room .

As soon as Jimin left, taehyung started to panick mentally, he doesn't want that, he doesn't wanted to spend a night with stranger, he doesn't wanted to get touch by jungkook,just thought of jungkook touching him make him disgust,he was busy in thought ,when he felt that wooden door open,and here comes his nightmares wrapped in silk..

The atmosphere was tense, where king Jungkook was eyeing taehyung continuesly,on the other hand taehyung wasn't glancing at him,he doesn't even know how king Jungkook look like, because he didn't spared a glance at him till now,it was king Jungkook who decided to break that silence, not by speaking but by doing something opposite..

King Jungkook kept taking step forward to Consort Taehyung,who kept moving back feeling scared, he was clutching on his hanbok tightly, his nightmare was about to come true,he felt like crying,he kept moving and moving and moving , until his back touched the Huge closet behind him and he stopped..

He can feel King Jungkook's breath on his face, that minty cool breath, which might turned other on ,but was making him feel like puking,he waited for king Jungkook assault on his lips, but nothing like that happened, instead he saw Jungkook trying to reach his hands towards him..

D don't touch me....!(taehyung said, trying not to grit his teeth ...

Hearing taehyung deep voice directed towards him Jungkook paused for a bit,than continued his work, he wasn't planning to touch taehyung anyhow,he was trying to reach his night dress, which was tugged behind taehyung...

Don't worry Consort Taehyung,i am not that cheap,i won't touch you, until you allow me to do so,I don't know about other's but consent matter to me...!(Jungkook said with blank face, while moving away from taehyung, giving him his space, who seemed shocked...

Well i know you are not comfortable with me Consort Taehyung, not that i am expecting you to be comfortable with me,i know you won't ,not this soon atleast, because i am just a stranger to you,But i have some advice to you, and i hope you will take it...

What happened between us behind the doors doesn't concern me,but it surely concern my father,my father have lot's of hope with this marriage, and I don't want to disappoint him,and by no means , i will force you to do anything , which is against your will,i am not that kind of a person,but i want you to pretend that we are happy infront of my father, I don't want my father or my kingdom to have second thoughts about you,do you understand...?(Jungkook asked to taehyung..

W why why are you doing this,Ju i mean "My King",you were supposed to force me, don't pretend that you are saint, because i know,you are nothing close to that, none of you are,i speak what's truth and what's in my mind, I don't sugar coat word's,if you want to punish me than go ahead, punish be,but you Understand one thing My King,I hate fake people's and I don't fall for there tricks...!(taehyung replied back,his each word's were dipped in venom..

You have presumed lot about me already Consort Taehyung,well if you think like that,than keep it your way,but you have listen to me...!(jungkook replied,his eyes flashing hurt ,but he covered it before taehyung can see..

I wasn't planning to deny you,and i am very good at pretending,so you don't have to worry much about that My King...!(taehyung answered back and jungkook hummed..

And one more thing, remove your veil,you can't always stay like this, tomorrow everyone will come to see you, so for that you have to reveal your face to me first...!(jungkook spoke taking taehyung off guard,but he doesn't have choice , he have to compile his King,so he did what he was asked to do...

Taehyung removed his veil slowly, and once he was done,he can feel king of eyes on him, and he did a mistake ,he met his gaze with Jungkook, who eye's were speaking lot's unsaid think,he knows jungkook wants to appreciate his beauty,he can see how desperately King Jungkook wanted to say something, but he didn't, instead he left for bathroom, leaving taehyung behind,in his thoughts...

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Precious's new chapter is up to read do votes and comments please ♥️💜♥️...

This book is kinda slow burn, which means neither taehyung nor jungkook will fall in love this quickly...

Love Saddy 💜..