I love you... (smut)

(a/n) Ok guys I felt like putting some smut in the story and I have no ideas so it's going in this chapter..

Mully pov: I look at my clock, 7 am I say to myself. I get up and get dressed, "I should apologize to Josh.." I say to myself. I go out to my car and drive to his house.

I get out of my car and look at Josh's house. I sigh, I walk up to his house and knock hesitantly kinda scared. The door opens to reveal a..sad.. Josh, "m-mull?" Josh says while wiping a tear off his cheek. "Josh are you.. crying!?" I ask him while pulling him closer to me.

Josh pov: mully pulled me close to him and I blush at the sudden movement, "i-i uh..." I say while looking down. "Josh why were you crying?" Mully demands.

Inside the house

"I was crying because...I..." I say to mully as he sits on the couch with me. "You what?" He asks me. "I...I think I...like you.." I say as I look away.

(⚠️smut⚠️) Mully pov: Josh likes me.. I think to myself.. I pull Josh on top of me and we both look into each others eyes for a few seconds, I than pull him into a kiss slipping my tongue into his mouth. Josh moans into the kiss which makes me hard or should I say harder. I push Josh down on the couch not breaking the kiss, I start to undo Josh's pants and take off his shirt. I take Josh's pants off and take me shirt and pants off, leaving me and Josh in just our boxers. I break the kiss with saliva connecting me and Josh's tongue. I start giving Josh hickeys on his neck, I than find his sweet spot and Josh turns to a moaning mess. "ahhh~" Josh moans making me blush, I than make my way down to Josh's boxers and I pull them off. I look at Josh's dick. he has a boner, I think to myself. I than lick Josh's tip making him moan more, I than deep throat his whole dick making Josh moan even louder. "Mmmm~" Josh moans. I start to bob my head up and down. "Ahh- I'm going to cumm~" Josh moans, he cums and I swallow it making him blush, I go up to Josh's ear and whisper "I'm not done yet big boy" I than align my dick up with his hole and push it in slowly making both me and Josh moan (oh god please forgive me of my sins) I start to pick up speed and soon enough I cum in Josh's ass. (⚠️End of smut⚠️)

After they got cleaned up and went to Josh's room

I hold Josh close to me and soon drift off to sleep

Omg I feel like I've done so many sins while making this chapter, well hope y'all liked this smutty chapter.... haha I need a therapist
510 words :]