Introdution

So for context :
Skylar Sophia Stark, is a 19, almost 20-year-old woman , who's living in the stark tower with her father, tony stark, and with the rest of the avengers.

Since she was a teenager in her early 10's , she started to develop a crush on the mighty captain America.

Since an early age she suffered with mental illnesses but she was too good hiding it so everybody thinks that it's everything ok .

She goes to the same school as peter Parker , her best friend .

She sees Natasha as a mother figure since she hasn't gotten one .

She blames constantly herself for being the result of an one night stand, her mother never wanted her , so she just let baby skylar , on her father's arms which he took it gladly.

Her mother was too busy trying to be famous which she poorly failed time after time , so she was forgotten and before that, she was known by the Tony's one night stand that abandoned her child with days of life .

Skylar never gave too much work , she was calm , and sweet , she was beautiful, and kind , she was really quiet , she was the light and the proud of Tony's life .

Tony never regretted of staying with his child , but skylar's mind tells her otherwise.