Date

Quackity's POV:
I got back from home and walked inside. "Sweetheart,you're home!"My mother said hugging me. "Mhm!"She told me to sit down on the couch in the living room I nodded and did what she had informed me to do. I sat down and she said that I will be going on a date with Prince Karl Jacobs and Prince Nicholas Halo later.I had to agreed cause if I don't my mom will yell again.

She smiled at me and said she will tell me when it is time for me to go on my date.I nodded and took my bag upstairs to do my homework.I started doing it using a pencil,eraser,sharpener,my books and lastly putting on music on my phone. I set the phone on the left side of the table as I placed in the earplugs into my ear and started listening to Juliet by Cavetown. I started singing the song while doing the homework cause y'know it gives me good vibes.

I need to cry, but I can't
Get anything out of my eyes or my head
Did I die?
I need to run, but I can't
Get out of bed for anyone
Not for you, ooh
My sour boy is a pain
I wanna shoot him in the brain
But I'd miss him in the morning
It really hurts
When I need to so bad, but I can't see her
My Juliet, my special girl
But I need to understand
When I can power through
And when I need some help from you
When I should stand my ground
And when I need to just sit down
Sometimes I act like I know
But I'm really just a kid
With two corks in his eyes
And a bully in his head
I wanna make
A colour that no one else has seen before
I wanna be so much more
I hope that she
Looks at me and thinks, "Shit, he is so pretty"
Something I can't believe
But I need to understand
When I can power through
And when I need some help from you
When I should stand my ground
And when I need to just sit down
Sometimes I act like I know
But I'm really just a kid
With two corks in his eyes
And a bully in his head
Sometimes I act like I know but I'm really just a kid
With two corks in his eyes and a bully in his head
Sometimes I act like I know but I'm really just a kid
With two corks in his eyes and a bully in his head

The song was in a loop so it didn't stopped. I finnaly succeed doing my homework gosh!They were hard. But..now I get a break.When I was going to sit down I heard a knock. Ugh!I didn't get to laid on my bed yet. I opened the door to see my maid. "Do you need something?"I said annoyed. " I'm so sorry for bot hering you but your mother told you to go downstairs to see her,your highness".She said bowing down. "Thank you..Maya.."I said and closed the door behind me as well as I went down the stairs to see my mother. "Hello,mother"I said looking at her once I got off the stairs. "Hello there Alex!"my mom said. "Maya said you wanted to see me?"I asked. "Yes,I did. I wanted to inform you to go dress in your formal outfit one of the maid placed the clothes and everything else you needed on your dressing room couch before you came home".My mother said. "Oh okay..."I said and went upstairs. I saw my formal outfit,cape..crown..two boxes weird and one shopping bag. I opened the box and saw these shoes.

 I opened the box and saw these shoes

I opened the other box to see...this bag..

I mean it did look really nice tho

I mean it did look really nice tho.I looked over to see the shopping bag.It said Harry Winston ,the shopping bag looked like this.

It said Harry Winston ,the shopping bag looked like this

I opened up the bag to see this..

It was just my colour,I loved it

It was just my colour,I loved it.I set them on the jewerly table.I went to the bathroom to shower.I got inside and took off my clothes before hopping in the shower.After showering,I took the towel from the shelf and wrapped it around my waist.

I got out the shower and walked towards the door.I twitsted the door knob to leave the bathroom.I closed the lights and left the bathroom while closing the door behind me.I went to my dressing room.I pushed open my doors  and closed the doors  behind me. I dropped my towel on the floor to wear my formal outfit ,the accesories and the shoes. After that,I just remembered I should probably use the dressing room's bathroom next time cause it was nearer.I could just shower there and come out to wear my clothes.

I pulled open the dressing room doors and closed them behind me.I twisted open my room door knob and closed it behind me before going down the stairs.

"Wow!Sweetie you look absolutely gorgeous!"My mother said. "Thanks mother."I said to her.She asked me if I packed all the stuff I need into my new bag and I nodded. I thanked her for the stuff she got for me and she said of course sweetie.

It was time to go.I said bye to my mom and left with the guards she told to come with me.I got in the car while blasting music from my phone.I was using airpods so..the guards couldn't hear anything.I actually didn't know where I was going so I asked the guard cause why not? "Um..may I ask..where are we going?". He started. "We're going to the Royal park where your date will be at ,your highness.."The guard said. "Wait..Royal Park?I've never heard of it before.."I informed. "Well ,now you have,your highness"The guard replied.

Once we got there,the park was full of blossom trees with butteflies flying around the park. "Woah!"I was a mazed. The guard got out the car to open my door. "Thank you!"I said. The guard told me to follow him to my date.I nodded and followed him while looking around the park. It was gorgeous. "Here's your dates"the guard said. I looked down to see only Sapnap playing some games on his phone. I saw another guard beside him. Probably protecting him.I sat down on the carpet that was already prepared and said Hi to Sapnap. Sapnap looked at me than back at his phone. He closed his phone and started. "So...your my date?"He said. I nodded. "That's cool!"He smiled. I was so happy that he finnaly didn't hurt me for once.I should probably see more of his other part of him.He was like some kind of friendly person.He also dressed up nicely a formal outfit,nice shoes,a crown to represent his Kingdom.Wow..I never thought he was this hot,but I should probably stop thinking about this I said to myself while blushing.I then noticed Karl was missing. I asked "Where's Karl?". Sapnap pointed at the tree. "Dude..there's no one.."I said. "Walk behind it asshole".He said to me. I got up and walked behind the blossom tree to see Karl writing something on a paper. "What are you doing?"I asked him. He looked up to see me and said. "What do you fucking want you piece of shit!"he said to me. "I just want to ask you what you're doing that's all".I said. "I'm writing notes.."he responded. "That's cool.But..why don't you wanna sit with Sapnap?"I asked. "Because...I don't want to...first..his annoying,second his shit,third he is hella shit at jokes".He looked at me. "I see..then I will leave you alone".I went back to Sapnap and sat infront of him. He was chewing on an ice cube. "Are you eating an ice cube?"I asked. "Well,yes!It helps cools me down y'know?Because my palace happens to have a power outbreak".He continued chewing on it. 

"Your highnesses,we have to go to the Dynasty Kingdom right now".Sapnap's guard said. "Wait...your coming to my Kingdom later?"I asked. "Don't ask me I have no fucking idea!Probably it's our parents"He said and started leaving the his royal guard.