Ep 05:

I wanna be with you...
And i wanna stay with you...
Just like the stars shining bright...
You're glowing once more...~♡

At present Y/n pov:
Striking the string of my guitar, a tear fell out of my eyes...my Jiminssii...where are you..?...I've been waiting for you...will we meet again like we promised??

Wht my neighbour ajhumma said last night nearly made me lose my sleep...well..,

Last night,ajhumma pov :
"Tht house is somewhat haunted"
"Wht do you mean ajhumma??Haunted????"
"Yes dear..it's a long story...
"When we came here.. a Park family used to be the owners of the house..one mrs.Park Hyerin...she had a son ,i guess...im not quite gud with such names and all...she was from Busan tho...she came here for business. Hyerin was a nice lady...her son too..he used to be frnds with Somi as they used to go to law school together for two yrs..but unfortunately..."

4 yrs back, ajhumma pov:
Hyerin: "aunty...how can i survive now...I did everything i could do for them...then why did they do this to me.???how could they cheat me????"

Present ajhumma pov:
"She was a crying mess...
Her husband died when her son was 7 yrs old...after tht she got to get the post of her husband in his company. ..as a PA..but the ceo of the company made use of her sincerity towards them...it was 1 year after they came to Gangnam...her son just got enrolled in a gud law collage here...after tht the ceo and family left Korea i guess..."

"Because of the mental pain she received...my dear, she committed suicide after some days..."

Y/n: oh my !!

"Her son...poor him...i dont know how he would manage it...its unbearable right??"
"Somi used to comfort him...they were frnds...he became depressed...he used to tell her abt a special girl in his life.. and also abt the ceo and all...he knew who were behind all these...he was waiting for tht girl...but poor boy couldn't put himself together. ..."

Y/n: wht happened to him??

"2 yrs later,he poisoned himself ..."