Ep 07

/waiting for you have never got me bored/

Y/n pov, 4:48 am:
I went to bed earlier than usual as i had to go to work tmrw.
I was sleeping peacefully on my fluffy bed. Interrupting my beauty sleep i felt something tugging on my blanket gently. I didn't mind that at first. But the tugging slowly became harsh and i felt it flung upwards.
I jumped awake to check and i switched on the light. I was right...my blanket was at the door away from my bed. I became so scared that how can that be possible.?? Everything ajhumma told me rushed like a bullet train in my mind...gosh can this be the guy's ghost ???

Next day mrng 9.25am :
I couldn't sleep peacefully after my blanket left me last night and i spent my whole time researching on the news of the suicides years ago. Now im ready for my work and its my first day. ..
I was locking my apt when i saw Somi getting out if her house.

Y/n: unnie... (she's same age as jimin )

Somi: neyo y/nssi

Y/n: can we go tgthr ??

Somi:oh yeah...btw grandma told me you were with her last night??

Y/n: aah ne unnie...do u perhaps know the guy of my apt?

Somi: know??he was my best friend y/nssi....he was very nice, kind, sweet, but he was a reserved person...but he was a bit naughty too😄...but above all tht...

He was the only one guy I've ever loved the most. ...i miss him so badly.....