important

Hey there~

I'm making this story because i hate Yohan's ending. I mean he have such a sad past.I know that he killed hayan's parents and he shouldn't have done that. But i can help but love him. It kinda embarrassing but i read the manhwa because of Yohan and levi.

I usually don't make a disclaimer but i saw that many people don't really like Yohan and there are a lot of hate comments about him. So if anyone post a hate or bad comment, i will report them. It might sound rude but i will do it anyway.

And the updates may be late, so i want you guys to be patient. Because my schools are going to start soon and i still have some holiday homework left. The update will be slow. Hope you guys understand.

About the story

• this story will not be same as the original manhwa. There will be many changes.

• At the beginning, Yohan didn't love penelope that much. He was just enjoying the feeling of having a younger sister.

• later on, Penelope and Yohan's bond starts to deepen. He was kind of a protective or overprotective brother.

• Yohan will have his vampire power with him.

• When he woke up in his next life, he and penelope were already adopted by the duke.

• I really ship Yohan and levi, so i will make them a couple in this story. But i will update Levi's appearance a bit.

• Yohan love hayan as a sister not as a women!

Yohan have feelings for levi but he just didn't realise it

• Yohan entered a body of a 15 years old boy and penelope was 13 that time.

That's it for now. I won't give spoilers and ruin the fun of upcoming chapters.

That's it.
Bye byee~