chapter 2

" how is your injury brother" she asked. "Ya, i am feeling much better" he said those word while patting his sister's soft hair. He liked calling her his sister, not this body's sister. He liked the smile that she have when she is with him.

From this body's memories he learns that the girl's name was Penelope and this body's name was Arius. And the most shocking thing was that the appearance of this boy was exactly same as his appearance from last life.

From this boy's memory, this boy got his mother's dark blue eyes and his father's black hair. And penelope, his sister have his mother's magenta hair and his father's eye color.

"Are you hungry" he ask. But there was something wrong with the girls expression, she looked scared. 'why is she scared' he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

He woke up in the morning and it's afternoon now but no one came to check on penelope or him. No one came to give breakfast to them or bring lunch for them. He also noticed that this room was not cleaned properly. There was some spiderwebs in the room, like its not cleaned from weeks.

Bang

The door was slam open by a pink boy, who looked really annoyed. Arius could see penelope trembling as she hide behind his back. His dark blue eyes turn to the person who entered their room rudely.

The boy had pink hair and blue eyes. From this body's memory he is the second young master of the duchy, Reynold Eckart. A rude and arrogant noble boy.

" so, your already up huh." He huffed annoyingly. Reynold blue eyes went to the wound on Arius's head suddenly his face was full of guilt. Arius smirked.

'afterall it was his fault the this boy was injured'

Flashback

The duke and the first young master were not at home. Thet went to their neighbour country for a business trip. It would probably take them 2-3weeks to return.

There was only Penelope, Arius, Reynold and the servents in the mansion.

Penelope was walking around the training ground with her brother.

The knights of Eckart were trained with their second young master. Not long ago, they lost their young miss. And now a filthy and disgusting peasant girl came and try to replace their lady.

Not only that but a boy with the same dark hair like the duke and their first young master, also came in the family. Thought they did mind him very must.

All the knights were disgusted by the presence of the two children. Even though the knight commander and some knights were commoners, they still have some Pride in them. Unlike the two peasants they still have food to eat and shelter to live in.

"That girl dare to replace our lady Yvonne" a knight whispered to other knight stand beside him, wiping his sweat. "I don't understand why the duke bring a replacement, instead of finding lady Yvonne." That knight responded.

"That's it for today, young master" a knight who seemed to be in his late thirties, said to a pink haired boy, who was covered in sweat from all the training. The knight put his sword in the sheath and the boy did the same.

The boy's blue eyes turned to the girl. He simply ignored the presence of the dark haired boy. "what is that filthy bug doing here." He scoffed.

Hearing that penelope finched, she lowered her head in shame, even though she did nothing. Arius clenched his fist in anger, he hated the fact that his sister was mocked and looked down upon.

But he kept quiet. He hated the fact that he could not stand for his sister.  But right now he was powerless.

He patted penelope's back gently, while smiling at her. "He is speaking gibberish. Don't mind him"

Reynold starts to walk. He was heading to the mansion, opposite from the siblings.

Reynold passed penelope but he tripped her with his foot. He did it on purpose, to show the the girl her place. Penelope fell on the ground with a thud.

It happened so quick that arius wasn't able to catch penelope in time. Penelope's hands and knees were bruised badly. Blood starts to trickle down from her hands.

Reynold panicked by seeing the blood dripping from penelope's hands. "Call the doctors quickly!" Reynold shouted.

Arius took a handkerchief from his pocket in hurry and pressed it on penelope's bleeding hand. "Ahh" penelope groaned in pain. Tears pricked in her eyes.

"Shh.. it's alright Nellie" arius starts to blow gently on her wound. "The doctor arrived, young master Reynold" a maid ran to them.

Arius carried penelope and rush toward the room which the maid pointed. Penelope cling on to her brother's neck because arius was running way to fast.

They entered the mansion, Arius kicked the door open. He knew that would be punished for that but he didn't care.

The doctor and some servents who were inside the room were surprised by the loud sound of the door being kicked open.

" Sir! Please be quick. Her hand is bleeding alot" arius said as he lay penelope on the bed.

" Your gonna be just fine, Nellie" he planted a small kiss on her forehead. His eyes turned to the physician, who was freezed in his place.

"What are you waiting for. Start treating her" arius said coldly as he glared at the physician.

"Ye..yes, young master" the physician was scared by the cold stare of the boy. He started to take out the things he need for bandaging the wound. He started to treat penelope's wounds.

Not long after, Reynold also came to the room panting. "How.. hah hah...how can you run so.. hah hah ..fast" Reynold asked, he was still a panting mess.

Arius didn't say anything. He was furious about what this boy did to his sister. He knew that Reynold trip penelope on purpose.

He turned to Reynold. His eyes were cold, even colder that him older brother. Reynold was surprised to see the boys cold eyes, as it was his first time seeing it.

" Young master Reynold, i request for a duel" arius said in demanding tone. Reynold was shocked on what he was hearing. "Are you out of your mind" Reynold sighed irritatingly. He ruffed his hair roughly.

"I'm serious, young master" arius voice was determined. Reynold wasn't sure, so he decided to deny him. He don't want to get in trouble.

Arius narrowed his eyes, he understood from reynold's expression that he was going to deny him.

Arius smirked. " Oh, so the young master is afraid that he will lose to a peasant." He mocked. He knew hearing that Reynold will be mad and accept his duel request.

Hearing that, Reynold got angry. "You..how dare you insult me." Reynold yelled at arius. "Ha.. you know what, let's do it" Reynold said that with a annoyed smiled on his face.

to be continued ~