Telling them

Hey uh...If you're readin' this...Shan,Ethan,Kat,Jane, Tech,and or Jeff.

It's because I said to.I got,really good advice.But I'm not man enough to tell you guys via DMS.So here it is.

Ethan,I am so fucking in love with you but I am also so god damn scared you secretly hate me.And if you do all I want is for you to be honest.Don't lie or sugar coat it because thats worse then knowing you hate me.

Kat, you're so cool and you make everyone so very happy.I'm glad I got to meet you.But,I still fear that you don't really want me around even as a friend.I feel like you'd rather me not be there.It's not you that makes me feel that,I just, overthink a lot.So please be honest,and tell me how you feel.

Shan,you, haven't done much to upset me in a mean way.None of you have as a matter of a fact.I just feel like I get annoying when I tell you to take a break then everything goes to shit.Maybe I'm just a shitty kid?I don't know.I just needed to tell you guys how I feel.

Jeff,shit you're so cool.I wish we talked more and I'm sad we don't other then that,I know you don't mind me being around.

Jane, you're finally warming up to me after almost two years,that makes me so fuckin happy dude you don't even know!But,I still feel like,somewhere deep down,you hate me.

Tech...You are my closest friend.I know it sucks for the others to read but I am telling the gods honest truth.You have NEVER made me upset.But,I saw the vent,when you first posted it.I am...So so sorry for hurting you.I'm sorry I made you feel useless.I'm sorry.I didn't mean to.

I'm sorry to all of you.For ever making you upset,because all you've done is love and support me.All you've done is make me laugh and smile.All you've EVER done,is help.And,I don't know how much longer that helps really,gonna keep me alive,but I am grateful to you eternally.

When the day I die comes,you are the only people who will never be at fault.Thank you truthfully.You are a wonderful individual and I hope you live a long prosperous life.

To put it simply.

I overthink.

But I love all of you.Most platonically.

There's a special romantic interest in there.You know who you are.

Thank you for not betraying me,E.

Thank you for being there for me,T.

Thank you for protecting me,S.

Thank you for making me laugh,K.

Thank you for helping me,Jf.

Thank you for the hugs,Jn.

Thank all of you.Truthfully.

And a special thank you to the person who gave me the advice.You helped tremendously.