Part 3(My best Friend..)

(The next day) Smokey enters Charlyn's Room. She screams and wakes Charlyn up "Geez! When i said i wanted a loud alarm i didn't mean this!" "Well i mean i'm an attractive Alarm aren't i?" "Hmmm..sure. you gotta prove it first." "How?" Charlyn pouts her lips infront of Smokey wiggling her eyebrows. "What if i slap you instead." "Yes please.." "Wha- don't act like a masochist you idiot!" "I mean for you..i would be.." Charlyn laughs and pulls Smokey close "But seriously..i want a kiss." Smokey teases Charlyn by getting closee to her and closing her eyes. Charlyn actually kisses which put Smokey in to serious shock. As Charlyn lays Smokey down she locks the door. "Don't make a single noise honey." Smokey nods and Charlyn gets on top of her. She kisses Smokey and Shoves her tongue in Smokey's mouth. She takes a deep breath after Charlyn finally takes her tongue out but she proceeds to lower herself and losens Smokey's shorts and panties. She looks at Smokey with a smirk on her face as Smokey continues panting hard. She slowly licks Smokey's inner thigh about to do the same to Smokey's pu$$y. Charlyn says "Your dripping wet honey.." Without a word Smokey moans softly. She sides her tongue inside Smokey's pu$$y and sucks it hard. Smokey moans loud but gladly no one was in the dorm. Charlyn slides one of her fingers in Smokey's pu$$y making her moan even louder. Charlyn giggles and strips Smokey naked. She plays with Smokey's breasts but asks "Are you sure you want to go this far?" Smokey nods with excitement.

-to be continued(lol cliffhanger istg)