Jungkook POV 2

One less thing apparently barely makes a dent on his list of 99 problems.

Jimin walks out of his house dressed in a see-through shirt and obscenely tight jeans. Jungkook knows instantly that it’s Taehyung’s doing.

“That him?” Namjoon asks, interest lacing his tone.

Jungkook feels a prick of annoyance clouding his thoughts. When they were rolling blunts earlier in the afternoon, Namjoon had asked questions about Jimin, far too many for Jungkook’s liking. Before he can warn him off, Jimin slides into the car, and Jungkook gets a good waft of his soft clean scent.

It somehow pleases him that Jimin hadn’t doused himself in cologne. He thinks at this point, anything and everything Jimin does would please him.

But then Namjoon goes and opens his big fat gob. Jungkook hates himself a little for bringing Namjoon along. He’s about to out Jungkook and Jungkook quickly pinches the inside of Namjoon’s thigh. He sees the wince on Namjoon’s face and feels vindicated. 

But it only gets worse. He doesn’t know what Namjoon is playing at, doesn’t know what he means to do by continuing to flirt with Jimin. It’s there, at the back of Jungkook’s throat—harsh words waiting to be lashed out.

Then Jimin calls out his name and Jungkook feels like he’s breaking though the surface of the ocean after struggling for so long. He answers Jimin’s greeting in reflex but his mind is far away. He’s never felt so out of control. He can hear himself breathing heavily, taking in gulps of air to clear his head.

Every so often, he finds his gaze wandering to Jimin in the backseat. How did this person wedge himself so securely into Jungkook’s thoughts? How did he reduce Jungkook into a puddle of such raw emotions?

The streetlights cast a warm yellow glow around Jimin in some sort of cliché haloed by the heavens moment. But he’s beautiful, he’s so irresistibly beautiful. Jungkook flicks his eyes between the road and Jimin through the rear-view mirror. He just can’t get enough. He wants to inhale him, wants to eat him right up.

Their eyes meet and Jungkook catches the startling brown of Jimin’s irises, a shade that’s delicate like creamy cocoa. Jimin turns away in a split second and Jungkook is left craving for more.

When they reach the house, it looks like the party is already in full swing. The area is littered with people mingling and strolling around. There’s also a large group gathered around a bonfire. He was right about Jin’s cousin being just like him—the party is massive.

When he pulls up the handbrake, Taehyung immediately jumps out, leading Jimin away from him. Jungkook barely has time to turn off the engine before Jimin and Taehyung are already several feet away. He’s still sitting in the car, still has one hand on the inside of the door handle and the other hand on his car key.

Jungkook watches through the window as they both stop in place and then Jimin is suddenly bending down all the way to his toes. He literally folds himself in half out of no where and Jungkook gets a good view of his ass propped up and busting the seams of his jeans. He feels his own dick twitching in the confines of his boxers. It sends a rush of adrenaline all the way to his head.

Jimin straightens up effortlessly and they disappear into the house. Jungkook leans back heavily against the headrest. He feels woozy. And delirious. His rational judgement is tethered by frayed ends. He wants so badly to hold Jimin down and pound into his fat ass.

Namjoon snorts to his right and it pulls Jungkook out of his reverie. His ire from before is back in full force when he looks at Namjoon smirking at him. “What the fuck do you think you were doing?” He snaps.