ch-1 Kk makes relationship work

Story continues after bb15.

After 3 months of bb15 now

Teju is super busy in Naagin and Karan is also busy in Lockupp and DDJ shoots.

One day karan ask teju for date but she refuses by saying she is busy in shoot....but kk understands her busy schedule and didn't say anything.
But somewhere karan feels that now she is avoiding him....
But he never say anything to her...

One day Teju ask Karan for some outing but he is busy in shooting.....but he desperately wants to spend time with teju so he manage his shooting and spend a gud evening with teju in her favourite restro....after that he completes his shoot till late night after shoot he reaches home in 5 morning.

Teju calls karan at 9 o' clock but he is sleeping so he didn't pick....this makes her sad and she gets busy in her shoot....
At 10 kk wakes up, he is getting late for some meetings so he didnt see his phone....after getting ready he leaves for meeting without even having his breakfast....
After completing meetings he see his phone its 5 in evening.....he see many missed calls from teju so he quickly make her call.....

As soon as call connected teju starts yelling at him for not picking her phone.....she doesnt gave him time to say anything. Karan tries to say anything but she is not listening just gets all her tiredness, frustration out on kk. And then she cuts the call.....Karan gets sad and angry....

But he tries his best to not loose his patience as he feels she is very tired and busy in shooting.....he goes to her set to manofy her but there she shows tentraums and not talking to him.....when he tries to talk in set then she yells at him in frobt of all the crew members.....This makes him really very upset and he goes from there without saying anything......

At kk's house,
kk is very upset and angry that how she behaves in front of all.....just because he is not saying anything to her she cross all limits today.....

At teju's set
After getting packup she goes to her vanity, calm herself and then she leaves from the sets......

At teju's house,
she eats her dinner with her parents and went to her room, after relaxing for some time then realize what she happens today.....she feels guilty to talk to him lije that but she does make any move to manofy him and she sleeps.

At kk's house,
Karan doesn't eat his anything from morning.....his cook calls him for dinner but he refuses by saying he doesnot feel hungry.....he thinks about wht happn today.....than he see his phone by hope that teju calls or message him but she doesnt......by thinking his headache starts but he ignores and sleep....

Next morning

Teju is getting ready for shhot after having breakfast she leaves.....in car she thinks about kk.....as she miss him alot so she decides to send him message ( Good morning sunny , sorry kl overreact kiya usk liy sorry baby , call me when u get free please sunny i miss u alot).

Karan awakes and first he saw his phone abd he saw her message....a smile came on her face.....than he reads and reply her( good morning baby, its ok , i miss u too,take care).....but he somewhere feels bad but he did not say anything and gets ready as today is his Ddj shoot.