Ch-12 Sweet holidays....

Next week as they planned.....they went to manali for their vacations....

they reached their and checked in in their room......

Teju- sunnnnnyyyyy baby i am sooo happy......finally hume ek dusre k liy thoda time mila and we are alone in manaliiiiiiii.....

kk smiles to see her sooo happy.......

kk- yes mera laddoo.......i am also very very happy baby......finally humari holidays......
teju- chalo na bahar ghumn chalte hai.....

kk- hmmmm baby chalenng pehle ready ho jao and ha ache se kapde pehnna.....bahar bht thand hai.....janti ho na.....tumh bahot jldi cold ho jata hai so....

teju- tumhare hote huy mai kyu fikar karu......

kk- acha ji......proper jacket phnan and cap bh ok......

teju- ok sir.....

both laughed and gets ready and starts their ride......happily together.....

they take a car on rent on explore whole town.......as they want privacy so they didnt take driver with them......

first they visit jogini waterfall.....there they both take a lot of pictures solos and in couple too.....teju and karan both are nature lovers.....they enjoyed their.....

then they went to hill side town of manali

then they went to hill side town of manali.....which is very famous for paragliding.......

teju got super excited for paragliding.....kk was smiling like mad after seeing her smiling whole heartedly.....as only he knows how badly she want this break to realx herself.....and he is happy now that she is enjoying alot......as they only have 2 more days because of their schedule......so wants to make her happy in these twi days......

so wants to make her happy in these twi days