CHAPTER ONE

NOT EDITED!! I REPEAT NOT EDITED!!!

A few weeks passed since she woke up in this weird world. The first thing she found out was that this entire situation was no dream. She had indeed been reborn into some person, most likely in ancient china, judging by their appearance. Is it even possible to be reincarnated into the past? Well as Jiang sect motto says, Attempt the impossible!! She have (unintentionally) attempted the impossible!!!

The next thing is that her name in this life is "XiaoLing" as in "Little Jade". It was somewhat adorable, she ain't gonna lie. Dion approves.

Anyway, moving into the next part that is her suspicion that her mother may or maynot be a part of an imperial harem or somethin similar. She don't know why she just got that intuitive feeling (Or maybe it's cus of the ungodly amount of transmigration novels she have read and the situation is so similar, but who cares? Not Dione). She also realised that the women from before was actually her mother. Her mama. Wow. . . Looks like she's motherless in this world. And for her father. . . That asshole didn't visit her either and it's been WEEKS! If he's alive and caring father he'd have atleast visited her. And the look of pity from the servan's eyes speaks of everything. It looks like she have been abandoned by both her parents (it's okay, it's alright!! It's completely fine! Its not like it hadn't happened before!)

But hey! Bad things aside, her father is rich. She may be depressed, but atleast she's rich. Speaking of which, the servants here are pretty nice. There is this woman who take care of her so much. She accompany her a lot and Dion loves her. A-Mei, that's her name. Shes a very beautiful lady with warm chocolate eyes and the warmest smile she have ever seen. She's very nice to and reminds her of her orphanage auntie. Even tho she doesn't understand what they're saying, she knows that A-Mei loves her a lot. And she loves A-Mei too. It was too hard for her to keep up with what they're saying. Chinese is a very difficult language sometimes she believes that she'll never learn Chinese.

Speaking of nice people, the glowing person from before didn't visit for a long time either. The next day, he vanished and never came back. Not till now atleast. She hoped that the person will be back soon. He was nice and warm and it's pretty hard to sleep it the cold. And moreover she was alone and helpless. She hated that feeling more than anything. She thought he'd never visit again.

1 year Later

An entire year has passed now. And Dion—XiaoLing— is now one year old, playing with A-Mei. XiaoLing is a very beautiful child with her jade like green eyes and wavy white hair. She loves wearing green or plain white hanfu. That's her favourite. And her chubby round cheeks. There were times when A-Mei and many other servants just wanted to eat her whole. She is just so adorable. She is a very lively child with lively eyes, so expressive and beautiful. She loves animals and plants and treat them like a fellow human (or demon— whatever). She loves babbling to them. She also speaks with the stars and the moon. Sometimes the servants become concerned about the situations. (Some even though she was talking to some ghost who cannot move past)But A-Mei didn't. A-Mei knew she just took after her mother.

Today was a very lively day in the main palace. There was a boutique going on in the main palace as the crowned prince, Luo HuiZhong. (Even if he's hee brother, she never met him really. She was in a different palace than her siblings’ and she didn't knew why. . . D̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶?̶) By then she was somewhat able to learn Chinese, to an extend. They were invited to the boutique too.

(It was then she knew that her father conduct a boutique on each of his spawn’s birthdays. . . Except her's. . . H̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶d̶.̶