00 The Changing Guild

Mirajane's POV

A lot of things are happening now in the guild.

1st Incident: Lucy’s Heartbreak

Lucy's heartbreak was palpable. She had always been the heart and soul of Team Natsu, and hearing that her friends had been talking behind her back shattered her. Wendy had been the one to break the news, and Lucy, in her desperation, sought confirmation from Gray. His reluctant admission left her devastated. For days, she cried, isolating herself from the guild. But then, something in her changed. She stopped crying and began to build a barrier around herself. She became more reserved, only showing her true self to those she trusted deeply. Despite the cold atmosphere she brought with her, she always managed to smile when she saw us, her true friends.

2nd Incident: Levy’s Betrayal

Levy's betrayal by her own team was a shocking blow. She had always been the brains behind their operations, but they cruelly dismissed her for her lack of physical strength. Gajeel, ever the loyal friend, offered her a place on his team with Yasmine. Levy, however, decided to take time for herself and heal her broken heart. After some reflection, she joined forces with Lucy, finding solace in their shared experiences. Together, they formed a formidable team, relying on each other for support.

3rd Incident: Juvia’s Harassment

Juvia's ordeal began when Gray's fangirls started targeting her, hurling insults and cruel names. The guild's reaction was disappointing, as many members sided with the fangirls. This pushed Juvia into a deep depression. Surprisingly, it was Lucy and Gajeel who stood by her side, helping her navigate through the darkness. Gray's admission that he saw her only as a friend was a painful blow, but Juvia accepted it with grace. She joined Lucy and Levy, and together, they became a strong, supportive team, determined to rise above the negativity.

4th Incident: My Own Challenges

My own challenges began when my team with my sister and brother split. My sister joined Team Natsu, and my brother decided to go solo. The arrival of two new members added to the complexity. Cloaked and masked, they remained a mystery, interacting only with me. This led to baseless rumors about my relationship with them, which was further fueled by my past as a model and performer. When men in the guild started seeing me as an easy target, I defended myself, ensuring they ended up in the hospital. The incident forced me to reassess my position, and I eventually joined Lucy’s team, finding a new sense of purpose and camaraderie.

As we navigate these turbulent times, I hope that we, as a team, can find strength in each other and overcome the challenges we face. The bonds we form now will be the foundation of our future, and together, we will rise above the trials that come our way.

♧₩~♡~₩♧

Age: 17

Age: 17

Name: Yasmine Miles

Magic: Shadow and Snow make