Author's Note

Hi all, so (like most people) I haven't been enjoying this show for the last month. I've been casually watching since the start and was hooked due to certain scenes (Ram on relaxers, episode 161 in its entirety, Ram's confession). However, the writers have really ruined the last month of episodes to justify a separation track and leap. It made me really upset to see a decent show with such great leads turn into something so horrible, and so I decided to write out some scenes that I hoped we could have seen.

I want this to be a zone dedicated to Ram AND Priya, not Ram vs. Priya. I've seen way too much toxicity on social media from people who have been writing off one main character as purely innocent while the other is treated like the devil. I have two thoughts about this: a) Ram and Priya are BOTH responsible for their separation for different reasons, and b) the writers have ruined BOTH Ram and Priya, especially butchering Priya entirely pre-leap to justify a "Ram 2.0" whose actions I find are quite disturbing, no matter how angry or hot he's supposed to be. I don't really wanna discuss or argue about these opinions so again, this is gonna be a place dedicated to Sunshine Ram and Nariyal Priya together. We're also just gonna pretend that the most recent episodes don't exist lol.

These one shots are set right after what I felt was the last "good" scene, which was Ram and Priya celebrating Virendra's birthday together. One major thing that I have changed is that the puja is set for Virendra's death day, which occurs a few days after his birthday.

In terms of the one-shots themselves, the first two are going to be important and will set the scene for the following ones. The rest are really meant to be snippets of Ram and Priya's life together as a happily-married couple and are supposed to be on the happier side. Updates may be sporadic, I'm on break from school right now and have struggled with writing motivation in the past so hopefully I can channel my anger with the show into motivation lol.

Hope you all enjoy ❤️