A Spare Lighter Anyone? {M}

[Marina]

"No Lafina, I'm not going to a fucking concert!"

"Please Marina! You know I love Lanas music. Plus you said you owed me because I was the one that got you signed!!"

"Lafina do you understand how much I don't want to go?"

"Well yeah but, she's an amazing singer and maybe you two could meet up after"

"Oh shut up! Like Lana Del Rey is going to want to know me"

"Well I've already bought us tickets so you're going to have to come!"

"Fine whatever, what time?"

"Tonight 7pm"

"LAF, THATS TWO HOURS AWAY, I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR AND IM NOT REA-"

"Bye bye love u"

"LAFI-"

She ended the fucking call. What a bitch!

Lana Del Rey is pretty, gorgeous even and I've had the biggest gay crush on her since I first saw her singing in an open mic night in wales.

I had to get ready for tonight, after all it is 1 hour and 55 minutes away.

I picked out a latex black mini skirt, a translucent black shirt with no sleeves and a collar with a black strapless bra underneath. I also wore a pair of black heels with diamonds on the back. I'm not even gonna deny it, i look hot.

I decided to do my makeup next. I went full out I did: foundation, contour, powder, concealer, blush, highlighter, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, eyeshadow falsh lashes and my black heart drawn on with liquid eyeliner.

I then curled my dark black hair and put a pink bow it in.

I walked over to my nightstand and pressed my phone to see a picture of Mavis and Jupiter, i giggle everytime i see that photo. I swiped up and typed my password in to see what the time was. The time read 18:23. Chuck should be picking me up soon.

I pressed onto the phone app and dialed chucks number. The phone rang a couple of times until chuck finally answered

"God Marina! I'm leaving my house now, give me time" she practically screamed down the phone

"I just wanted to make sure you were picking me up Lafina!"

"Of course I'm picking you up, now go away mochin bach!" Mochin Bach means little pig in welsh, it's Lanas nickname for me.

It's 18:37 and I hear a beep outside my house I rush out and grab my purse and run to Lafis car

"So marina are you excited?" I point to the heart on my cheek with a smirk

"Oh sorry," she rolls her eyes "Electra are you excited?"

I am extremely excited to see the girl I have been crushing on for the longest time, but I can't tell lafi that

"It's gonna be alright I guess" I shrugged and pressed the button to roll down the window

"Mar- Electra, I got us VIP passes so that means we get early access and we stand at the front of the crowd in the pit, and we get to meet Lana outside after the show!"

Wow- Lafi really went all out, I wonder how much it costed.

"Thank you Lafi! When I make it big I'll pay you back, I promise" I kissed her cheek

"Alright Marina we're here!"

Lafi pulled up infront of the 02 Apollo in Manchester. She took my hand and led me to the front doors,

"hello! We have vip tickets on my phone" Lafina showed them the tickets on her phone, they scanned them and then searched our purses.

"Omg Marina I'm so excited! I hope she sings 'this is what makes us girls'" she jumped up and down excitedly as we headed to the front of the pit.

"Omg Laf we're right at the front! We're touching the stage"

"Yeah I know," she rolled her eyes "only the best for my favourite sister" she hit my nose with the tip of her index finger

"Ouch! You meanie" I hissed at her.

It was about an hour before Lana finally came on

"HELLLOOOOO MANCHESTER!!!!!,"

The whole room was full with cheers from the crowd

"HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?"

The room somehow got louder. Lana took a cigarette out of her packet that was placed on the floor, and she was searching all over the floor for a lighter i assumed until she shouted

"DOES ANYONE HAVE A LIGHTER," she shouted nervously "I SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN MINE"

I took my hot pink lighter with a black love heart out of my bag and help it up above my head, i knew people had probably thrown theirs at lana but I wasn't that much of a maniac

"THANK YOU DARLING ! YOUR LIGHTER IS GORGEOUS, HOT PINK WITH A BLACK LOVE HEART!"

I looked up and saw that there was no longer a lighter in my hand. I looked over to Lana and our eyes met each others, she smirked and lit her cigarette.

She came back over to me and tried to give me the lighter back but saw i had a vip pass on, she kneeled down, took a drag of her cigarette, blew it into my open mouth and whispered into my ear "I'll give it to you later" she stood up and winked at me.