Heartbreaking news for Anokhi pt 3

Everyone rushes to her. Babli catches her before she hits her head on the vase.....

Aahir ji.....Kya ker rahao app???

Nikki tuh thik hai??

Anokhi tum thik toh ho naah? Shaurya was scared to see her like this. He thought he had lost her .....

Meine.....kis ki laash mili hai ACP Aahir..... bataaye naah....Chup kyun hai? Boliye!!!!

Woh...apko mummi ji ki.....

As Aahir said that, everyone was shocked. Anokhi couldn't believe what he just said. How can he just say that her mom has died.....no this can't be possible.........mom has always promised to stay by my side and now she.....no!!!! This news got her so infuriated....that she got up to her feet and walked wear Aahir was.....and gave him a really tight slap😠😠😠

Everyone was shocked by her behavior. They can't believe that Anokhi had slapped Aahir, even Shaurya....

How dare you Aahir!!!!!??? Tumarahi himmit kaise yeh Saab baat Karni khi, huh!!! Mujhe patha hai ki Meri mummi ji mujhe chodkar kabhi nahi jasakthi aur yeh tum Sab bol rahae ho aur woh bhi iss din!!!! Kyun, Aahir ???? Kyun !!!!!!

Oh, I get it...now.....yeh Saab tumarahi plan hai naah.......meine Tumhe reject kiya....iska badla lehre ho .......kyun....Kya bigada hai mein Tumarah!!!!!!!!

Now this was a shocker for everyone. Everyone was confused about what she was talking about.....even Shaurya!!!!!

Meine pheli bhi ka hai ACP Aahir....mein apse Pyaar nahi karti.....nahi Karna chathi apse Shaadi....mujhe laga app samajonge honge lekin phir bhi apni yeh harkart khi taakhi app mujhe emotional blackmail Karke apse shaddhi kar loo...hah!!! Bhool jao..... because mein abhi Shaurya sir Pyaar Karti hoon...aur Karti raeoongi........... !!!

Aahir stood their silently. He was hurt by her behavior....all he wanted was for her to be happy. ..but bad luck......in fact, he can't even believe that he is being accused of such thing. He can do everything for her happiness even sacrifice his love for her.....and to think that she thought of him like this made him sick....

Enough... Anokhi ji....!!!  Bas bohut hogaya...meine chup tha....lekin iska matlab ki app Jo chai bolsakthi ho....how dare u insult my love for u ?? App mere bare meine aisa kaise Socha Sakthi hai....Janta hoon app Shaurya seh Pyaar karti hai....but yeh Saab jooth nahi hai.... mujhe Sach me apki Maa khi kabar milli hai ... I'm sorry......

Shaurya looked at her with tears. He walked over to her to console her, but she rejected....

Anokhi .....Dekho...wifey......he said that while coming closer to her but she moved backed... and said:

Wifey??!!! App kabse mujhe wifey bulaneh lage hai Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal. I'm sure app bahut kush honge hai naah......... Meine apko bahut hurt kia toh ussika natija mil raeha haab......yeh chaate the naah khi mein apni life mein kabhi bhi nahi aage Badoo naah......

Nahi Anokhi .....meine.....

I hope your happy now Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal.... kyunki Abb Mein apni Zindagi mein kabhi aage nahi pad paoongi.....

Kabhi nahi!!!

With that she runs and leaves from the hall and everyone tries to stop her but she doesn't...and with that they all heard a loud bang.......and Boom 💥💥💥

Anokhi!!!!!!!!!!!