Anokhi is Pregnant

This starts when Shaurya doesn't tell her that he is getting married to her, but Shagun......

It is the day of the Sangeet. Anokhi was continuously working really hard for Shaurya's wedding preparation, even though, everything that she was doing was hurting her..... .

Shaurya saw how Anokhi was tensed. He wanted to lighten the mood a little, even though, he still acted as he is getting married to Shagun.....

He invited everyone to the dance floor. He wanted to tease Anokhi...

Miss Ballah!!! Meri shaddhi ho Rahi hai aur ajj Mera Sangeet function hai toh apka aur sabka Ek dance toh baanta hai naah....

Anokhi looked at him tearily..It was really difficult for her to see him like this...but she decided to go ahead for the sake of her PS. Can she even call him that?

Anokhi silently agrees and starts dancing. She starts remembering the time when they both first danced with each other during the Valentine day party. Even though they were not happy with each other she felt like she was connected to him and still feels the same.

Anokhi looks at Shaurya. This is what she wanted for her PS. To be happy. To live with someone who can provide the happiness that she can't provide to him...all of these thoughts were making her feel uneasy.

She wanted to get some fresh air...so she headed outside. Shaurya asked Babli to go after her, when suddenly Anokhi gets a big shock. It was her doctor friend Sai Joshi......

Anokhi to Sai: Sai, tum yah Kya kar Rahi ho??

Sai : Arreh, meh tumarahi friend ho.....aur tum mujhe yeh puch Rahi ho??? How mean.....

Anokhi: Nahi Mera Matlab woh nahi tah...lekin jinka yaah function hai tum uski nahi janti.....

Sai: Janti hoon.....tumarahi Mom nahi mujhe bulaaya......waise Anokhi....tum toh badhi chupi rustoom nikili ....huh??? Batah kon hai tumarah jeewan Saathi...

Anokhi: Kya bakwaas kar Rahi ho toom? Kuch bai....

Sai: Kuch bai Kya? Huh? Kuch bai Kya?  Mein tumsehi yeh Ek baat keh doo....toh tuh kushi mein paagal ho jaygi aur Saath mein tumarahi Jeevan Saathi. 

Anokhi: Yeh Kya boli ja Rahi ho tum? Ho Kya gaya Tumhe!!!

Sai: offoh Anokhi tum pregnant ho!!!!!!! Tum Maa baanewali ho. Congrats Meri Anokhi

Anokhi: What!!!! Yeh Kya bakwaas kar Rahi tum!!!!! Yeh  sab chooth bol Rahi ho tum....

Sai: Arreh yeh Sach hai... Acha mujhe plzz apne jiju Sai milaa naah...plzz...mein bhi toh Dekho.baby ke papa kaise dikthe hai

Anokhi: Enough!!!! Chup ho jao..... Anokhi pushes Sai.....yeh ...yeh nahi hi Saktha.....

Sai: Are u mad ???? Ho Kya gaya Tumhe....huh, boli, iss tarah tum react kyun kar Rahi ho!!!

Everyone stopped what they were doing. Shaurya saw that Anokhi and another girl were having a heated conversation..........so he approached to them. Kya hua??? Anokhi??? Are u ok?

Anokhi started crying........ Shaurya was feeling bad for Anokhi.....he tried to console her....

Anokhi tum toh kyun Rahi hoo??? Bolo......Anokhi didn't respond; she just cried miserably .....until...she screamed aah!!!! Anokhi put her hands on waist and the she suddenly fainted....
Anokhi!!!!

Shaurya: Anokhi Kya hua tumhe!!!? Wifey, ankhe kolo!!!! plzz...

Sai: Humhe usse turant hospital leke Jaana padega ..she's pregnant!!!!!

Shaurya: what????

Sai: Haan...Chalo jaldi
.....

Shaurya took Anokhi to the hospital. He was praying for his Anokhi and his child's safety. He feels ashamed for what he did to Anokhi now ..if anything happens to both of them...he will never forget himself.

Anokhi was takin to the ultrasound room.... Doctors wanted to make sure that the baby was fine....

Shaurya and the others were panicking. Aastha mam saw how her son was feeling so guilty about this......she saw how Shaurya was miserably crying for his love......she just wished that nothing will happen to both Anokhi and their baby.

Aastha walks over to her son......She puts her hand on his shoulder, making him turn his face to her..... Shaurya couldn't say anything to her for a while until he gave up and let the emotions take over him.....

Maa!!! Shaurya hugs his mom and is crying miserably.......

Maa, meri Anokhi aur humara baach thik toh hoga naah ...agar kuch galat hua naah, mein kud koh kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga.....

Haa beta... Matarani sab thik kardagi beta....

It's been well over two hours. Doctors have finally fi examining her ....

The come out of the room.

Doctor Meri Anokhi aur humara bacha kaise hai?? Woh think toh hai naah...plzz doctor app Kuch Boliye naah!!!!

Doctor: Dekhiye both Maa aur bacha dono thik hai.....lekin app login ko dhyaan rakna padega ki issue stress naah deh...warna dono ki jaan katre mein jaa Sakthi hai ..

Bilkul doctor kabhi nahi. Everyone were relived.

Shaurya wanted to see his Anokhi.... Doctor Kya mein apni Anokhi seh mil Saktha hoon??

Jii....par usse rest ki bahut zaroor hai.....toh Jayda der take maat baat Karna...

Ji doctor ....

Aastha: Jao beta.....

Shaurya goes to Anokhi room and sits besides her...

I'm really sorry Anokhi.... mujhe maaf kardo naah.... Mujhe tumarahi zaroot hai...... Shaurya kisses her hands and her forehead...

Shaurya also then places his hand on her belly and then kisses it. I am sorry baby.... meine apki mama ko bahut parshaan kiya..aur apko bhi...par Abb nahi..... Mujhe tum dono ki zaraat hai...I love u both ❤️❤️🥺🥺

Anokhi silently says: Aur Humhe apki ❤️❤️🥺

Hey guys back with another update! Let me know how it was in the comments!