Chapter One

K.C. Coleman
"Honey, wake up its a school day!" My Mom said coming in with my dad. "Mom, you know what happens at school. Why can't I stay home?!" I say sleepily. "Okay but our Neighbors son will have to watch you. He's such a nice boy." Mom says walking out. I put some sweatpants on and a red tank top.
"Sure Mrs.Coleman, I'd love to watch K.C.!" I heard a familiar voice said. (Her hair is in the picture) who's that? I know that voice. Who's is it? I ran down the stairs and the boy is turned around. "Hi, I'm K.C." I say smiling. He turns around and my smile is turned into a frown. Why is Trevor here? "I'll be watching you K.C." He says smiling deviously. "Mom-?" I say but she already left. I ran to my room and locked the door. "K.C. come out! I just wanna talk!" Trevor says banging on the door. "Go, Go away Trevor!" I say leaning on the wall next to the door. Suddenly he appears in the room. "How did you get in?!" I say panicking. I hope I don't have an anxiety attack. He really Scares me. He punches me, He slaps an kicks me. He does everything to hurt me. "Your mom gave me the keys to the whole house." Trevor says slowly walking towards me. "Stop. Stop walking towards me." I say in a little voice. I start to cough and I couldn't breathe. He kept coming. I fell on the floor to dizzy to get up. "K.C.?" Trevor asks crouching down towards me. I didn't have time to answer, because I blacked out. The last thing I heard was him screaming my name.

Trevor Jackson
"K.C., K.C. wake up!" I say trying to wake her up since the past 30 minutes. She doesn't wake up. I put her head on my lap just talking to her. "K.C., I'm sorry for all that shit I caused you. I didn't mean It. I really like you and that was the only way to talk to you. I know I could have just walked up to you, but as crazy as it is, I was shy. Your so pretty, I didn't know what to do." I say letting tears slip out my eyes. They got on her cheeks and I rubbed them away, she suddenly woke up. "Trevor? Did you mean all that?" K.C. asked. "Y-you heard?" I asked. Was she awake? Did she hear anything?? "Yes. I think it's real nice that you would confess your feelings for me while I'm unconscious and cry on my face."She said smiling brightly. I leaned down and kissed her. "Now, let's watch NETFLIX!!" She screamed and I chuckled at her. She's gonna be the death of me.