Chapter 2

You finally got home, and collapsed on your bed. The stress of the day made you exhausted. You were finally glad to be done with that boy, but he was all you could think about. 

The next day at school was miserable. Emi bugged you all day about running off, and listening to teachers made you want to puke. 

"Why can't I just go home already?" You asked yourself.

"Hey y/n, wanna go to the arcade after school again today?" Emi asked.  "Maybe you will meet that boy again" she said with a smirk

"Everything in your body told your mind to say no, but somehow you came out with a, "sure".

"Wait really? Sweet! You must really like that boy." Emi said with a wink

You cringed. "Why in the world did I agree to go?" you thought to yourself.

Skip to after school 

As you were walking to the arcade, your heart was pounding. A million thoughts went through your head. "Should I go talk to him?" "Should I apologize" "Would if he already has a girlfriend and was just being kind". You could barely take it any longer. Just as you were about to tell Emi that you were just gonna go home, you arrived at the arcade. Emi dragged you in and bought tickets, then she left to go flirt with boys.

You were finally alone, it felt nice, other than all the loud noices and distracting lights. You made your way over to the same section you met the boy. For some reason it felt as if your body was moving on its own.

At first you thought no one was there. Your heart was relieved, but at the same time disappointed. You let out a sigh.

"y/n?" a familiar voice called out.

You knew who it was the moment he started talking. You look up and make eye contact with him, and cannot help but feel like the moment could last forever.