Chapter 2

Taylor's POV:

*Recap*

"The names Taylor, Taylor Caniff" I said to the most beautiful girl standing in front of me.

"Dude she already knows that" Nash said laughing.

I felt my cheeks starting to warm up.

"Just look at him he's blushing" Cameron said making fun of me. I looked in front of me and noticed that Steffi was blushing a little and looked back not wanting anyone to notice that she was blushing. When she saw that I was looking at her she blushed even more. We were interrupted by a loud crash.

Steffi's POV: I jumped a little when I heard a loud crash from behind me. I was terrified to look bad because I would probably cry knowing that it was one of my babies. I looked back and saw all the guys looking in front of them staring in awe about all the fast and expensive and cool looking cars in front of them.

"ARE THOSE YOUR CARS!!!" Gilinsky yelled. "No they're Obama's" I told him. Everyone turned to look at me I guess they actually believed me. I laughed slighty and said, "No guys they are my cars don't you guys know what sarcasm is?" and chuckled after that but then I remembered about the loud crash and went across they're house and looked back noticing all the guys and Mahogany looking at me and back to my house. "Well aren't you guys coming? they didn't even hesitate and started jogging slightly toward me.

They followed me towards my house and entered and when to my room that was on the third floor and went inside I scooted my small drawer and unlocked the door that had stairs to go down to my underground parking lot that had all my cars. They all seemed confused on what I was doing I just told them to follow me. They seemed like they were nice so I trusted them on telling and showing them the most expensive door in our house. I crawled in and let all the guys go in and locked the door behind me. Once they were all in the hallway I pushed through them to get through. I put in my finger print that let me access the door so it could open. When it opened I held the door to let everyone in and once again they all stood there in awe. They all ran and began looking and touching the cars. I let them and went to the place where all the noise was coming from which is the entrance from where the door opens from the front. I was relieved when I saw all my cars being unloaded safely and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I looked around and chuckled slowly when I saw Taylor in awe almost looking like he was gonna cry when he saw my Lamborghini that had just come in the other day that was painted galaxy. Matt then looked at Taylor and started laughing because of his expression and then looked at what he was looking at and made the same face that Taylor did and they stood there together and made the same face looking at my Galaxy Lamborghini. I saw Nash standing there just admiring the view of my Jeep. Weird Boy I swear.

Since everyone was looking around I took a minute to stare at Taylor and started basically drooling at the sight. I felt a presence next to me and looked to my right and saw Cameron standing there and he was smirking because he saw me staring at Taylor.

"I can tell you like him" he said still smirking. "Is it really that obvious" I said to him blushing a little bit because he caught me.

"Yes and I'm pretty sure he likes you too and probably loves you by now because he has an obsession over cars.

"I don't think so haha" I replied, "No one is more obsessed with me when it comes to cars.

"Well good luck with that" Cam said.

I noticed that Cameron wasn't any taller than me. We kinda looked the same and I noticed that he seemed to understand because he looked at me weirdly but we both just shrugged it off.

I saw that almost everyone was wearing galaxy clothes and that gave me an idea to let them drive the galaxy car,but I wasn't sure if they would want to so I decided to ask Cameron,

"Do you think if I let Taylor and Matt drive the Galaxy Lambo they would like it?"

"I think they would faint of excitement if you let them" he said.

"Well then what are we waiting for I want to see people faint" I told him.

He smirks and grabs my hand I honestly have no feeling towards Cameron I feel as if he was my brother and best friend.

Once we reached Taylor and Matt who were still by the way looking at awe at the car. I clapped my hands loudly and screamed and that made them look at me and I started to say, "That car has been in here for so long I should probably give it a drive to warm it back up but I'm too tired to do that I wonder if there is anyone who could do me that favor............"

Matt and Taylor shot there hands in the air at the same time and started jumping up and down and screaming. " So would you guys do me that favor" I said while smirking towards Matt and Taylor. They excitedly nodded and ran towards me probably wanting me to give them the keys.

The crewmen were done with the cars so the ramp to go up was clear and I had a race later today at about 11 in the night according to my dad. And since it was around 2:30 in the afternoon I thought it would be okay. I went to the closet next to the door that had all the keys to all the cars. I once again put my finger in the little slot that pinches my finger and takes out blood that testes it to see if the door unlocks. When the door opened a little bit I saw that Cameron,Matt, and Taylor were behind me. I went to the tablet and typed the car that I wanted the keys for and the machine dropped them in front of me and I handed the over to Matt who looked so excited. They ran towards the car and inserted the key so it could open.

Taylor was going to drive it first so Taylor got in the drivers seat and Matt in the passengers one.

They started the car and then seemed confused on how they were gonna get out.

Taylor's POV:

When me and Matt got in the car I started it and I felt so excited but I was confused on how we were supposed to get out. I noticed that Steffi was trying to tell me something so I rolled the window down.

"Honk three times and then honk a really long one and the door will open" she whispers into my ear.

That gave me the chills and made me freeze in my seat. She smirked and walked towards Cameron watching my every move. Once I honked three times and One long honk the door started to open and a ramp started to come down. I drived towards it and was astonished on how it wasn't bumpy or anything it just drived softly but quickly. Steffi and Cameron were already out front waiting for me and Matt to come up.

I am upfront already and saw Cameron holding Steffi's hand and that made me jealous like they just met literally 1 hour ago. That made me really mad I noticed on how I was starting to speed up and Matt seemed to be scared and was screaming a little.

"TAYLOR SLOW DOWN YOU'RE GOING TO FAST!!!"

I looked at how fast I was going and noticed it was at 165 mph and since the road was straight I wasn't crashing but then I saw that there was a right turn close upfront and it was too slow to slow down.

I just pressed the brakes and hoped not to die and that's when my eyes closed.