Chapter 1

Steffi's POV:
"Steffi get down here the crewmen have your cars back!" my dad yelled at me from downstairs. I was confused for a moment but then I had realized what he was talking about.
"MY BABIES!!!!" I screamed. You see the crewmen for the Furious 7 found out about a year ago of all the cars I had. You name the car and I have it. They used some of my cars for the movie and were bringing them back right now. I looked outside and realized there was a bunch of trucks and they were all holding all of my babies (cars).

I went downstairs and realized that one of the trucks in the back was a moving truck and it was waiting for unloading to the house that was right next to mine.

I excitedly looked at all the people who had my cars directing and parking my cars in my underground parking lot that had all my cars.

All of a sudden I sort of blanked out of space as I realized I was staring onto the 11 hot guys and the 1 pretty girl looking at me probably astonished and questioning if all those cars were mine.

I decided it would be the right thing to do to go and introduce my self to them so I quietly walked around all the trucks and the gate and slowly walked up to them.

"Hello my name is Steffi I'm your new neighbor" I politely said.

Just then a really tall dude with amazing blue eyes walks forward a little bit and says
"Hi Steffi my name is Nash."
"And this is my little brother Hayes" he says as he points to a guy with also amazing blue eyes.
"And this is my best friend Cameron" he says to a really hot looking dude. He kinda looked at me but I'm probably just imagining things.
"But you can call me Cam" he says smiling a bit. I smile back and wait fof Nash to introduce me to the others.
"This is Shawn" he says poining to a really tall guy with a lazy eye and a guitar on his back.
"This is Matthew, but I'm guessing you can call him Matt" he says and Matt slightly nods while smiling.
"This is Aaron" he says as he points to a cute guy that had really black hair.
"This is Jack and Jack but you can call them Gilinsky and Johnson otherwise it gets a little confusing. He says pointing to a guy with glorious eyebrows and to the guy next to him that had short blond hair.
"This is Jacob and Mahogany because #jox" he says pointing to a guy and a pretty girl that had really puffy but cue hair with cat ears.
"And this is Carter" he says pointing to an Asian looking guy.

"And lastly this is Taylor Caniff" he says while pointing to a really super cute guy that had a bandana wrapped around his head. I noticed myself staring at him and noticed everyone else was looking at me stare at him.
I blushed slightly and tried pulling it off with a small cough. And that seemed to snap back Taylor back into the world. And he said

"The names Taylor, Taylor Caniff."